Votes: 182 37.8%
  • Meh...

Votes: 100 20.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • Hate Them

Votes: 31 6.4%

• Total voters
if we had orange striped sleeves these jerseys would be 100x cleaner. the logo on the jersey plus the helmet is a bit much for me, always has been.

Agreed. Take the stripe from the Vikings, slap em on ours and orange. Either way I'm more accepting of the uniforms than the logo. Also, INCREASE THE SIZE PLEASE (logo). We should all be happy they got rid of the white collar looking trim.

Whether you like the new unis or not, the thing that is pissing me off the most is the constant LEAKS. Why can't they get a RELEASE right?? Just ONE. Logo? Nope. Helmet? Nope. Unis? Nope. Release SOMETHING so you can portray it just the way you want. There are always these questions - why doesn't the aqua look aqua? Why does the orange trim look yellow? None of this would be an issue if they weren't taken by crappy cell phones in crappy light by people who aren't supposed to be taking those photos.

They're not dictating the release. The leaks are. It's like playing defensively, but in business. Just awful.

It's pretty hard to keep stuff like that under wraps. I also followed the Jags uniform lead up and theirs were inevitably leaked as well.

Hard to keep anything under wraps anymore when everyone a-hole has a camera on their phone. Battlefield 4 isn't released yet and people apparently already know the first DLC name.

Middle of the road, but o.k. Uniforms don't win/lose games. If I wanted to assign a grade to these, I would use an old school term, " could do better".

Will they be unveiling the uniforms on espn or nfln when the dolphins do at the stadium?! Just wondering.

Not enough orange on the jersey......particularly the white one. Looks as if the colors are Aqua and White.

Agreed. Boring & Bland. Need to have Aqua Pants as an option as well as an All-Aqua option. Not enough Orange.

Have we heard anything on the alternate 3rd jersey yet? Hoping for orange.

BIul00QCEAAh0kOjpglarge-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom