• Meh...

Votes: 100 20.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • Hate Them

Votes: 31 6.4%

• Total voters
Colors and scheme are great.

It is the logo that is so stinking horrible. Change to a better logo and the uniforms would be fine.

940x640q80jpeg-2.jpg

looks great

Can't tell if the outlines are in black or really dark blue. Either way the uniforms are very sharp and i like them. A lot better view compared to those dim pics from yesterday.

The Nike pics and the ones leaked yesterday seem to differ in some way. The dolphin in the Nike pic actually faces up, but in the leaked pics its just laying flat. Also, the outline of the numbers look different and the helmet stripe looks lighter. Obviously, they are highly photshopped to look nice, but I love the way they look on the Nike website.

[video]http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/us-football/stories/2013/04/dolphins-jersey-reveal[/video]

YES, There is orange in the outlining after all ! Really like the new look now

****ing sick. Simple, modern, but it retains a classic feel.

Meh, not a fan. They all but eliminated orange from the design. Why even have orange at all if it isn't even visible unless you have a zoom lens??

Without some thick orange piping this design is incredibly boring and sanitized.

I have never once heard anyone complain about orange in the jerseys, yet they go out of their way to eliminate it? Doesn't make any sense at all.

To tip it off, the thick dark blue piping is so dark it looks black.

Very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom