Merged: NORV's Gone/Raiders Name Norv Turner New Head Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: NORV's Gone/Raiders Name Norv Turner New Head Coach

sharkhotline84

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
NORV's Gone

Its official we have lost the best OC in the sport. EVERYONE PRAY THAT JIMMY RAYE IS NOT BROUGHT IN. RAYE IS FROM THE MARTY SHOTTENHEIMER SCHOOL OF 3 YARDS AND A CLOUD OF DUST....

Well, we'll miss him but we have to move on and fast.

Ozzy rules!!

sORRY NO LINK!

I AM NOT CLAIMING TO BE AN INSIDER BUT I DO WORK IN THE SPORTS MEDIA BUSINESS AND HAVE CONTACTS AROUND THE COUNTRY AND MY BEST CONTACTS ARE IN TAMPA AND IN OAKLAND. I HEARD THAT HE IS EXCEPTING THE JOB AT SOME POINT TODAY SO I DECIDED TO GIV EU GUYS A HEADS UP.

SHARKHOTLINE

WOW IM A BAD SPELLER

ACCEPTING NOT EXCEPTING!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO JIMMY RAYE PLEASE NO JIMMY RAYE. AND JOEL COLLIER WAS A LB IN COLLEGE THAT SHOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD OC.

ALSO NOTE JIM FASSEL HAS SAID HE WILL NOT RETURN AS A COORDINATOR. WE ARE IN A TOUGH SPOT AND I HATE THE WEST COAST OFFENSE BUT MARC TRESTMAN MAY BE THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB ESPECIALLY IF WE DRAFT RIVERS.

Was just reported on the Tony Bruno show as well, and that a press conference could happen as early as today.....

Raiders tab Dolphins' Turner as head coach

HOUSTON -- The Oakland Raiders have hired Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Norv Turner as their head coach, an NFL source said Monday.

Goodbye Norv

She is smokin!!!

Now I know why so many women (including my girlfriend) can't stand her...its because she is gorgeous!!!

Damn, losing Norv is depressing. I hope who ever ends up getting the job can take our passing game and offense as a whole to the next level.

Yep! But hey, Gannon will be available - hahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom