Merged: NORV's Gone/Raiders Name Norv Turner New Head Coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: NORV's Gone/Raiders Name Norv Turner New Head Coach

Well I see Norv leaving as a bad thing...I mean come on, if we draft rivers like we should....and we start running the West Coast offense, it takes about 4 years for the qb to run it right, like mcnabb and we do not have 4 years to wait to get to the superbowl. The west coast offense isnt ecactly the greatest offense for runningbacks either. I dont think changing our whole offensive playbook is gonna help the team any. We need the offense we ran against Dallas on thanksgiving day. where in the hell did that go? we never ran the plays we did in that game again, we never handed it off to ricky, then do a play action to konrad or mcmichael, and never really went long to chambers either. We need to let ricky run, execute the passes to chambers and utilize mcmichael in the redzone, no need to get fancy, just put the damn ball in the endzone.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

It's all hype. I can walk into a local Wal-Mart and point out 5 chicks that are as hot as Britney or hotter. I did it yesterday. :) Seriously.

Well get those 5 girls to drop some clothes and show some skin and we'll all forget about Britney too :)

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

You damn straight! Miami is the HOME of the chocolate divas! Miami and ATL..

If you live in Miami(305) and you don't have a fine girl, then you ugly.. :D

Ugly or broke......or both :D

Originally posted by bigmiamifan

Well get those 5 girls to drop some clothes and show some skin and we'll all forget about Britney too :)
CO84 and I will see what we can do. ;)

Not that we believe in exploiting women of course...:escape:

Back
Top Bottom