MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

Nublar7 said:
PANTHERS WIN!!!!!! 3-2 in a shootout over the Rangers. 5 straight wins. :D

I was at that game! Only one word can describe it... AMAZING! It was the greatest game I've seen in a long time. Even Luongo said it was one of the most exciting games he's ever played in! If we go to the playoffs I will go crazy! It's still possible!

FaninPatsyLand said:
Unified is going to LOVE this...

Bruins to fire O'Connell. Press conference scheduled for 6 PM tonight. It's about friggen time..

Sinden should follow him out the door.

Just heard it on WEEI and here's a link from the Globe, but it doesn't mention anything about a firing..

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/
I heard it during the 2nd intermission of the Habs v. Leafs game tonight and jumped off the couch like the Bruins had won the damn Cup...first time all year I've been happy about an event that is hockey related.

Mike Sullivan is dead man walking right now...he's gone the second the season ends.

The only downside to all of this is, the Bruins won't change. All the did today was rid themselves of an idiot. As long as Jocobs and Sinden are alive they will continue to be a joke.

They should have fired his *** before he made the Thornton deal...idiots.

Looks like my Habs are gonna make the playoffs.

Damn, did I just ginx them.....

unifiedtheory said:
I heard it during the 2nd intermission of the Habs v. Leafs game tonight and jumped off the couch like the Bruins had won the damn Cup...first time all year I've been happy about an event that is hockey related.

Mike Sullivan is dead man walking right now...he's gone the second the season ends.

The only downside to all of this is, the Bruins won't change. All the did today was rid themselves of an idiot. As long as Jocobs and Sinden are alive they will continue to be a joke.

They should have fired his *** before he made the Thornton deal...idiots.

Hopefully Richard Peddie, John Ferguson Jr. and Pat Quinn are next for me. And I want them gone this offseason.

Pink_Dove said:
Hopefully Richard Peddie, John Ferguson Jr. and Pat Quinn are next for me. And I want them gone this offseason.
If Ferguson and Quinn are'nt fired at seasons end then Leaf fans should storm the ACC with torches and pitchforks. At least Leaf fans know EVENTUALLY the team will get fixed and they will do whatever it takes to win....Bruin fans don't have that to look forward to.

That team is a WRECK. Some Leaf fans refuse to admit it though (not saying that about you BTW). They need to blow the whole damn thing up...clean house. The only untouchables should be Steen, Kaberle, Wellwood, Stajan and maybe Sundin.

Last night was the most impressed I've been with Sundin in a long time. He worked his *** off last night and tried to get the team on his back....none of them would come for the ride though. There is a lot of slugs on that team. I'd trade or waive everybody. Spend a year in cap hell playing whatever young players you can find.

Pink_Dove said:

Yo, you can't put it all on Quinn but if there rebuilding the whole franchise then he has to go but if he goes Ferguson better go with him!

unifiedtheory said:
If Ferguson and Quinn are'nt fired at seasons end then Leaf fans should storm the ACC with torches and pitchforks. At least Leaf fans know EVENTUALLY the team will get fixed and they will do whatever it takes to win....Bruin fans don't have that to look forward to.

That team is a WRECK. Some Leaf fans refuse to admit it though (not saying that about you BTW). They need to blow the whole damn thing up...clean house. The only untouchables should be Steen, Kaberle, Wellwood, Stajan and maybe Sundin.

Last night was the most impressed I've been with Sundin in a long time. He worked his *** off last night and tried to get the team on his back....none of them would come for the ride though. There is a lot of slugs on that team. I'd trade or waive everybody. Spend a year in cap hell playing whatever young players you can find.

I like your idea but most of our guys are going to be free agents we don't even need to cut them! I think we have 21 million in free space at the end of the year and I believe were not resigning many guys!

unifiedtheory said:

I'm with you unified especially about Mats. He's always been a favourite of mine and deserves to go out with a ring.

Anyhow, I mostly blame the train wreck on JFJ. Darcy is one of my favourites and he nailed it yesterday: Our psyche is fragile. We need to be mentally tougher.

Well JFJ, you're the one that brought fragile players like Khavanov, Allison, Lindros, O'Neill on board. It truly doesn't get softer than that. Add to that Antropov, Ponikarovsky, Kilger and Berg and you've got an all-world soft team. No wonder we get outmuscled and outworked on a nightly basis. The team's pride, toughness, has become it's downfall. It's so ironic.

I would've liked to see Brian Burke replace JFJ but it's too late now, he'll be turning up the Ducks into champions. I'm not sure who could come in a overhaul this b^tch but it's gotta start happening this summer.

5 straight loses for the Sabres and they've been outplayed in each of the games. Getting down early is killing the team right now.

just finished watching leafs/devils i tivo'ed from last night - jean-sebastion aubin plays his first nhl game in 2 years to win this one - leafs sweep devils all 4 games this year - i'd have no qualms with paul maurice taking over this team next year

d-day said:
just finished watching leafs/devils i tivo'ed from last night - jean-sebastion aubin plays his first nhl game in 2 years to win this one - leafs sweep devils all 4 games this year - i'd have no qualms with paul maurice taking over this team next year

Where did you hear that MAurice is taking over?

dominizzo said:
Where did you hear that MAurice is taking over?

Natural prgression Dom. He's coaching the Marlies down in the AHL and has been rumoured to be the next Leafs coach since his first day in the minors.

Back
Top Bottom