MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

dominizzo said:
Laugh all you want !!! Boston Bruins You should be ashamed of yourself for liking that Franchise:sidelol:

So I should change teams?

Believe me I've tried.

Who I like was not the topic at hand. You said the Flyers were going to win it all. That is as likely as the Bruins winning it all. Saying I should be "ashamed of myself" for liking them is one of the more rediculous things you've said....and THAT is saying a lot.

unifiedtheory said:
So I should change teams?

Believe me I've tried.

Who I like was not the topic at hand. You said the Flyers were going to win it all. That is as likely as the Bruins winning it all. Saying I should be "ashamed of myself" for liking them is one of the more rediculous things you've said....and THAT is saying a lot.

I think Philly has the team this year

Worst game i've seen Buffalo play all year tonite vs Atlanta. The team is solid but from the last two games they've missed Hecht and they can't beat Ottawa/Carolina w/o Connolly and Hecht.

djfresh47 said:
Worst game i've seen Buffalo play all year tonite vs Atlanta. The team is solid but from the last two games they've missed Hecht and they can't beat Ottawa/Carolina w/o Connolly and Hecht.

they are going out 1sr Rd

Philly is out in 1st round. Especially if we play them.

Hatcher is a great pylon.

Crisis said:
Philly is out in 1st round. Especially if we play them.

Hatcher is a great pylon.
The whole Flyer defense are pylon's. There defense will be there undoing. In the playoffs they'll get rolled. They can't move the puck from the back and they are AWFUL in their own zone.

If they play a team with ANY goaltending in the first round they are one and done.

unifiedtheory said:
The whole Flyer defense are pylon's. There defense will be there undoing. In the playoffs they'll get rolled. They can't move the puck from the back and they are AWFUL in their own zone.

If they play a team with ANY goaltending in the first round they are one and done.

Not True Philly will win the cup

unifiedtheory said:

I think the Sabres are 3-0 vs Philly so far this year. Two tough games coming up vs Carolina and Ottawa, hopefully the team gets back on track. I would love to see Paille or Novotny back in the lineup if Connolly can't go tomorrow or friday. Peters just doesn't give them anything except a guy to fight. If Buffalo played Philly in the playoffs they would take them out in 5.

Funny I've heard both Philly goalies talk about how great Buffalo is this year...

Didn't Nitty just say that Buffalo has 4 #1 lines...and Esche said something good about us earlier in the year.

Panthers are my fav team, they are great, they are out of playofffs, but I love them, they're a team that never gives up, anyways.... I was just wondering the other day how Detroit stays under the cap? I meanthey got Datsyuk(anyone see his SO goal? AMAZING!), Zetterberg, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Yzerman, Shanahan, and solid players everywhere, you think they might be payed on the side a lil bit?

Dolfan1034 said:
Panthers are my fav team, they are great, they are out of playofffs, but I love them, they're a team that never gives up, anyways.... I was just wondering the other day how Detroit stays under the cap? I meanthey got Datsyuk(anyone see his SO goal? AMAZING!), Zetterberg, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Yzerman, Shanahan, and solid players everywhere, you think they might be payed on the side a lil bit?

Datsyuk and Zetterburg are both younger players so they are not making what they WILL make in a year or two. Holmstrom makes peanuts, Stevie Y took a million to play his last year and I think Shanny is making around 3 million.

Remember, they are'nt paying big money to a goalie, Chelios is'nt making big dough this year and the depth they have (lines 3 and 4) are all young players and/or Draper and Maltby who don't make huge cash.

Back
Top Bottom