MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

dominizzo said:
Hey Pigskin Its my team !!!1 When They go into the Playoffs Forsberg is a diff player !!!! So Watch Out

Philly is probably drawing Buffalo in Round 1. So have fun watching your teams "playoff run" of about 6 games.:sidelol:

unifiedtheory said:
Datsyuk and Zetterburg are both younger players so they are not making what they WILL make in a year or two. Holmstrom makes peanuts, Stevie Y took a million to play his last year and I think Shanny is making around 3 million.

Remember, they are'nt paying big money to a goalie, Chelios is'nt making big dough this year and the depth they have (lines 3 and 4) are all young players and/or Draper and Maltby who don't make huge cash.

Nice point about the younger players, but in a couple of years this team would not be possible, but it will not happen because about half the team will retire at once, they will suffer badly too, Chelios, Yzerman, Lidstrom, Shanahan, Holmstrom? They'll all be gone in a flash. True, they don't have a high paid goalie either.

Wow...Jaromir scores his 49th and cheers of M-V-P invade the Garden...
What a season he's had...

He was one of my favourites even during those Washington years where he looked so disinterested and he still is...he's one of the few that was really born to play hockey. Such a gifted player.

Crisis said:
Funny I've heard both Philly goalies talk about how great Buffalo is this year...

Didn't Nitty just say that Buffalo has 4 #1 lines...and Esche said something good about us earlier in the year.

They brought up Novotny which I liked, but the team has been flat the last three games. Three loses in a row and a game vs Ottawa coming up could be an awful thing, but if they win that game I think people will move on. I really hope Connolly can go that game. BTW if anybody has ever heard Hase-Okie it is hilarious.

Its a good time for the Sabres to have a slump... they cant really go far in the standings, they just need to turn it up for the playoffs.

dominizzo said:
Ill mock u when they pass the 1st rd

Guess I won't hold my breath then. Besides all that, we both know the road to the Stanley Cup runs through Ottawa. If Buffalo doesn't put the Flyers out of their misery, the Sens certainly will.

Ho-hum Sens win again. 11-1-1 since the Olympic break. 9 points ahead of Buffalo for the division lead, 4 ahead of Carolina for the conference lead.

pigskinguy said:
Ho-hum Sens win again. 11-1-1 since the Olympic break. 9 points ahead of Buffalo for the division lead, 4 ahead of Carolina for the conference lead.

Sens are playing lights out right now... Hasek who?

HiOctaneBills said:
Sens are playing lights out right now... Hasek who?

Hasek who? Chara who? Havlat who? Fisher who? Thats alot of injuries to high-minute players at one time.
Did you see the game last night. Was that a goal or not. I didn't think it completely crossed the line but it was hard to tell. What did you think?

pigskinguy said:
Hasek who? Chara who? Havlat who? Fisher who? Thats alot of injuries to high-minute players at one time.
Did you see the game last night. Was that a goal or not. I didn't think it completely crossed the line but it was hard to tell. What did you think?

Missed it, but I heard more than a few people say we got shafted because they felt replays were inconclusive.

HiOctaneBills said:
Missed it, but I heard more than a few people say we got shafted because they felt replays were inconclusive.

Yeah, I guess Sabres fans will say "we got shafted" and Sens fans will say "it didn't completely cross the line."
I'd like to hear what a impartial fan who may of saw it thinks. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom