MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked...

I think Wisenhunt signing with Miami is inevitable now.

Whisenhunt scored four touchdowns in a single game? He really IS an offensive guru! :D

:lol: It's been so long since i've watched that show, man that was the best show ever.

Back on topic I can't believe Atlanta hired a coach so quickly and Petrino of all people you would have thought they would be hesitant after the Saban debacle.

I was just reading the Falcon boards and they are in an uproar over the hiring :lol:

Of course now that we're looking at Pete Carroll i'm starting to get nervous too :mad:

:lol: It's been so long since i've watched that show, man that was the best show ever.

Back on topic I can't believe Atlanta hired a coach so quickly and Petrino of all people you would have thought they would be hesitant after the Saban debacle.

I was just reading the Falcon boards and they are in an uproar over the hiring :lol:

Of course now that we're looking at Pete Carroll i'm starting to get nervous too :mad:

don't worry about Carroll. The class he has coming in next year is undoubtedly his best class to date, so he's not leaving before he can coach them.

With the Atlanta job filled, I would not be surprised to see us hire someone by the end of the week

Brian Brohm baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibility of Brian Brohm declaring + a now increasing chance Vick could be traded + possibility Vick is traded to a team needing a QB ahead of us = Russell, Quinn, Brohm slipping a little more = our pick more attractive for suitors looking to trade up?

Possibility of Brian Brohm declaring + a now increasing chance Vick could be traded + possibility Vick is traded to a team needing a QB ahead of us = Russell, Quinn, Brohm slipping a little more = our pick more attractive for suitors looking to trade up?

Yeah, but I unless its an offer we can't refuse...I say we keep our pick. If all these juniors keep declaring it only means that the pool of talent keeps getting deeper. IMO I would love for us to draft someone like Brohm in the 1st round then Robert Meachum in the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom