MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked...

Possibility of Brian Brohm declaring + a now increasing chance Vick could be traded + possibility Vick is traded to a team needing a QB ahead of us = Russell, Quinn, Brohm slipping a little more = our pick more attractive for suitors looking to trade up?

If the Falcons traded Vick to a team with a higher pick than us the Falcons likely get that pick move up and take Brohm now that Petrino is thier coach. With all these Qb's though one should fall to us at 9th!

Possibility of Brian Brohm declaring + a now increasing chance Vick could be traded + possibility Vick is traded to a team needing a QB ahead of us = Russell, Quinn, Brohm slipping a little more = our pick more attractive for suitors looking to trade up?

There is no way that Vick can run Petrino's offense. You've got to be able to throw the ball. Brohm may fall to the 8th spot, because Atlanta will use Vick and Schaub as trade bait to leap frog us to pick Brohm.

There is no way that Vick can run Petrino's offense. You've got to be able to throw the ball. Brohm may fall to the 8th spot, because Atlanta will use Vick and Schaub as trade bait to leap frog us to pick Brohm.

I don't think they will trade Vick right off the bat. Schaub maybe..and if thats the case...we can trade with them fall back one spot and take Ginn, Jarrett, or someone like that

Question is, who is willing trade and pay for Michael Vick's salary? That may be the "plan" that Atlanta may have, but Michael Vick is still the 100 million dollar man. Nobody in the Top 10 looks like they desperately need Vick. A lot of teams would pass on Vick.

It doesn't always work out as planned. Michael Vick is the perfect fit for Atlanta, I don't think he's going anywhere.

Now that Sidney Rice has declared, if the QB's don't fall the way we want, this is the guy I want. He catches absolutely everything. Size and speed.

i am curious to see how he does in the pros, he might be able to make vick and his wideouts more productive.

Just read a rumor on scout.com that Arizona is really liking Ron Rivera. He may be their front runner at the moment.

It would be pretty ridiculous to switch our defense back to 4-3, since Rivera is a 4-3 guy. I didn't want him either. But here's a link for you all:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/01/03/coaching.changes/

Norm Chow says he really wants the Cardinals job. Will be interesting.

Yeah plus the way he blew the game against the Panthers last year leaving Steve Smith open all day has me questioning his in game adjustments as well as his sanity. He probably has a good eye for defensive talent though since that team is loaded with talent on the defense but we need someone who has an eye for offensive talent and I dont think he does

Holy ****, it's Petrino!?!?!?!? This pisses me off so much because he's one of my favorite coaches and I didn't think he'd even consider leaving UofL.

Petrino flirted with leaving every single year he was at Louisville.

All he was doing was standing on Louisville's heads until his next job opened up.

1st year it was Auburn
2nd year it was LSU
Last year it was the Oakland Raiders
This year he bolts for Atlanta

it was only a matter of time.

Wow if Rivera goes to Arizona...we should be in good shape. I think our real frontrunner will be Cam Cameron IMO

I hope it's between Whisenhunt and Cameron but I don't know. Huizenga flying all the way to Costa Rica, after talking to Chan Gailey, to interview Pete Carroll while he's on vacation of all things scares me.

Back
Top Bottom