Merged:Phins need these kids.

testtubetimmy

Supreme Lord Emperor
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. The kid is good, borderline great. The only thing im concerned about is all that dancing. Good for college, but you really need a guy who can break through defensive linemen and linebackers, not tiptoe around them. Too much dancing in the backfield equals second string.

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
GR I respectfully disagree.
Dont get me wrong...I like Darren Sproles a lot. The kid has heart and is a player, but you cant compare him to Brown. Brown has the physical tools Darren lacks.

gr8slayer

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well we all have our opinions and you are entitled to them, I just cant help but think Barry Sanders when I see this guy play. I have seen him live and let me tell you. WOW.

CrazyCarl

snitchin is bitchin
Reaction score
I watched that a few months ago, its the most impressive highlight video I have seen..

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
thanks. that is impressive as i've seen. i have also been prechaing sproles on thos sote, heres what i want
1. alex smith
2. shazor
3. wilkerson(mcphesron is we trade down in first)
4. sproles

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
haha hes a strong guy too, i think he benched the 225 like 23 times, thats like linebacker numbers, haha... but you cant just look past his size he is real small, yet thats what they said about barry too, but barry was still bigger than this...
sanders: 5-foot-7 5/8, 203 pounds
sproles Height: 5-foot-6 1/8, 187 pounds

FuturePhin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Never say the h#ll with Benson! I would take Benson in a heart beart over JJ. Benson was Texas's biggest threat. They knew he would get the balL ANd he still got what he did. Now that in my book is heart and a true player.

Phinfan31

Hammered
Reaction score
This was definately a great video. MUCH BETTER than the Ronnie Brown video!!!! Watching that footage makes me feel better about picking a RB later in the draft, it looks like there are plenty of RBs with alot of potential. When is JJ projected to go in the drafT? Early 2nd?

njFinsForever

Offensive Mindset
Reaction score
after seein that highlight film im on the bandwagon, but then again, if you showed me highlights of the other top backs in the draft id probably say the same thing

Top Bottom