Merged: Post Game Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Post Game Press Conference

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Post Game Press Conference

I read in the coaching thread that Saban wasn't happy with Linehan's playcall at the end.

Can somebody(s) who's listening keep up updated with what's being said??

Saban wondering why the hell we threw the ball!

Saban just told the media that he too is wondering why we threw the on 3rd & 2,I can assure Linehan is gonna get torched for this.Ferrote needs to be bench,find outwhat sage has for the rest of the season,Draft urself a QB next Draft and sit tight and hold on for the rest of the season....

its great to hear they are on the same page, jeez.
saban needs to get his house in order.

Muck said:
I read in the coaching thread that Saban wasn't happy with Linehan's playcall at the end.

Can somebody(s) who's listening keep up updated with what's being said??

no he never said that

Saban questions call at end of game

In his news conference Saban said he too was wandering as was everybody else why the ball was thrown instead of run. Not good for linehan, not good.

not good for saban, you would think that with the game on the line, saban knows the plays that are being called.

you think this would happen in NE? no way.

The sad part is we have a few very decent players that aren't getting younger...and the Dolphins just can't keep wasting season's.

what he said is that he feels like everyone else about that play(3rd and 2) he said something along the lines that "that is the play WE felt would work".........then went on to say if it would have been a touchdown, it would have been a good call

FinAtic8480 said:
Saban just told the media that he too is wondering why we threw the on 3rd & 2,I can assure Linehan is gonna get torched for this.Ferrote needs to be bench,find outwhat sage has for the rest of the season,Draft urself a QB next Draft and sit tight and hold on for the rest of the season....

Saban is wondering? So are more than 70,00 fans...What a letdown and disgrace.

I caught the last half...Saban is'nt happy with anything (he stressed third down defense and thrid down offense)

He said he was happy with Ricky and Ronnie though.

Gus is next to the podium...

Back
Top Bottom