Merged: Post Game Press Conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Post Game Press Conference

Fran2fin said:
Saban is wondering? So are more than 70,00 fans...What a letdown and disgrace.

Uhhhh............ Doesn't Saban have the authority to call a play or overule a playcall??? Actually that was a stupid question cuz YES HE DOES!!! He heard the play call and he could have said NO, we're gonna run it this play.

maybe it's gus that wanted to impress us all and changed the play in the huddle or called an audible

TRP34 said:
its great to hear they are on the same page, jeez.
saban needs to get his house in order.

Nick is not an offensive coordinator. He lets his coaches coach.

That being said, I don't think I'd want to be Scott Linehan today and tomorrow...I hope Nick lets him know how he feels.

outlawd2u said:
Uhhhh............ Doesn't Saban have the authority to call a play or overule a playcall??? Actually that was a stupid question cuz YES HE DOES!!! He heard the play call and he could have said NO, we're gonna run it this play.

Yah...he's gonna tell Linehan on third and 2, play clock running "I over rule that call"....next thingyou know we take a delay of game penalty.

Blaming Saban is rediculous.

fishypete said:
The sad part is we have a few very decent players that aren't getting younger...and the Dolphins just can't keep wasting season's.

This season isnt a waste. Its a learning season.

Chambers said the secondary defense looked like a High School defense. Not good

Mr Yu said:
Chambers said the secondary defense looked like a High School defense. Not good

isnt it the case?

Agent Mulder said:
This season isnt a waste. Its a learning season.

It's not a learning season for players like Zack and Taylor....you don't get better like Wine...with alot of age.

Muck said:
He was talking about the Falcons.

oh sorry and that is not surprising I would be pissed if gus was my qb and I was a Wideout i wonder what the numbers of chambers would be if he had a good QB

Back
Top Bottom