Merged: Post Game Press Conference | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Post Game Press Conference

fishypete said:
Please don't let Saban say...."we'll have to get this fixed."

"this" meaning ForRot or Limpahan or both? Me , I would have them both fixed.

With so many coaches, Saban has had to resort to delegating and him not wanting to bruise ego's he let that call go through thinking Linehan the offensive mind knew what was best for that situation. Now he knows that he has to be more assertive at an instance not after the fact. He needs to be more pro-active in the offensive play calling even though he Saban is professed to be a defensive minded coach. The problem there is the Wanny effect even though no one will admit to it.

If Saban is upset at Linehan, quickest way to send him a message is to bench Linehan's good friend Gus Frerotte. That experiment failed long ago. I wish I could say that I didn't say this a month ago, but we need to bench Gus.

If Saban doesn't make a change, he is coaching scared, and that is the bottom line to me. You can't coach scared. You make the choice you know is right.

And it is obvious that there will be no objectivity from Scott Linehan until Gus Frerotte is no longer on the roster.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
How long before the FireScottLinehan.com website starts up?

Very long.

He's been doing good things with crap players. One bad call does not a career make.

Please... quit going overboard everybody. :shakeno:

Ricky is smiling during his interview.........for some odd reason that makes me feel better

Buffalo Sucks said:
Very long.

He's been doing good things with crap players. One bad call does not a career make.

One bad call?:yell:

ckparrothead said:
If Saban is upset at Linehan, quickest way to send him a message is to bench Linehan's good friend Gus Frerotte. That experiment failed long ago. I wish I could say that I didn't say this a month ago, but we need to bench Gus.

If Saban doesn't make a change, he is coaching scared, and that is the bottom line to me. You can't coach scared. You make the choice you know is right.

And it is obvious that there will be no objectivity from Scott Linehan until Gus Frerotte is no longer on the roster.

That's BS. I'm as upset about Gus's ineffectiveness as anybody else, but if Saban doesn't bench him that doesn't mean he's "Coaching scared." You don't know what Saban thinks. You are assuming that he knows that Sage is better, but is scared to play him?? I don't know any more thatn you do, but I am pretty sure that's not the case. As bad as Gus is playing, he's not killing us like our QB's did last year. I think that Saban is hesitant to put in Sage because he knows that those incompletions could easily turn into INT's with a more inexperienced QB.

I'm not defending Gus. If Saban benches him that's great, if not then we'll have to live with him. I just have a problem with you acting like you know exactly what's going on when you don't. Don't jump all over Saban for something he's not even guilty of.

Buffalo Sucks said:
Very long.

ONE???

TRP34 said:
not good for saban, you would think that with the game on the line, saban knows the plays that are being called.

you think this would happen in NE? no way.
In NE Brady would just audible to a run, so thats not a very good example.

WitheringPlant said:
In NE Brady would just audible to a run, so thats not a very good example.

gus just said in his interview......"you don't audible a pass play"........i think he lacks some balls....:fire:

gus just said in his interview......"you don't audible a pass play"........i think he lacks some balls....

gee gus, just because you dont audible the call doesntm mean you force it into double coverage either. the call was a bad one, yes, but lets not forget that frerotte made an awful decision on WHERE to throw the ball.

Ricky Brown said:
gus just said in his interview......"you don't audible a pass play"........i think he lacks some balls....:fire:
Well if he is as bad at audibling as he is at throwing, he might as well have taken a knee.

Back
Top Bottom