Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

POTHEAD said:
If Reggie Stays in College, Without a proven Quaterback on the team he will be given the ball most of the plays and opponets will key on Reggie. Reggie will get hammered. Bad move for Reggie.

I agree...with White and Leinart gone....Reggie will have a great big bull's eye on him....he better come out.

fishypete said:
I agree...with White and Leinart gone....Reggie will have a great big bull's eye on him....he better come out.

He will come out, but not for the reason you stated, you still don't seem to get that USC now has no problem reloading with premier talent, Thats the benefit a quarterback has at a school like that, Booty will do fine there.

DBoston80 said:
Good!!! All I could think of was my man Archie Griffin is no longer gonna be the ONLY 2 time heisman winner!

Your man Archie Griffin? You weren't even alive when he won those Heismans :lol:

BlueFin said:
He will come out, but not for the reason you stated, you still don't seem to get that USC now has no problem reloading with premier talent, Thats the benefit a quarterback has at a school like that, Booty will do fine there.

Thats just an assumption on your part...or perhaps wishful thinking?

Losing White will hurt USC...Big time...then add a 4 year starter at QB. USC will not be the same.

Yeah I doubt USC maintains their championship performance next year. Having Dwayne Jarret and Steve Smith there will help but it's not the same as having Leinart, Bush, and White.

MiamiDolphins34 said:
I hope DeAngelo Williams doesnt go to the yets.

He's not that great. We could contain him. As long as Reggie doesn't go to the Jets.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
thats good the deeper the draft the better chance we get cutler or jacobs:evil:

no way jacobs goes in the first round.

its cutler that is the first round talent.

Back
Top Bottom