Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

I just find it hard to believe that any team would commit this early before the draft. Thats just insane..

scenaria said:
I just find it hard to believe that any team would commit this early before the draft. Thats just insane..

I agree..especially since you could make a case for three differnent players to go #1

They should trade down and try to get Brikshaw. Davis isnt a bad back, he just need's some holes to run through

one performance doesnt make a career, but god he was just, a man among boys vs usc. young would mean everything to that franchise, they are going to riot if vince isnt there pick

claytonAndDuper said:
one performance doesnt make a career, but god he was just, a man among boys vs usc. young would mean everything to that franchise, they are going to riot if vince isnt there pick

no he wasnt he just played against a weak usc defense.

Pretty logical. No reason to think this should put an end to the Carr rumours. Kubiak hasn't even moved into his office yet and they're declaring Bush is the man. What's the deal ?

IMO, basically, just starting the rumour mill, so they might be able to drive up the price if they trade that number 1 pick. A desperate team like the Jets might offer them something good, but that wouldn't happen if they said Vince Young's the pick, because that would suit NO and Tennesse who would go with Leinart and Bush.

They only win by declaring Bush will go number 1, which was the general consensus anyway before the Rose Bowl.

they'll take Bush or trade down.

btw this should be in the draft thread

they might want Vince Young and could be saying that to see if some team trade up with them to get Bush, specially the jets, so they can get young and more picks. They could still grab vince with the 2nd,3rd or 4th pick imo

scenaria said:
If indeed they want Bush at #1 why wouldn't they guarantee him. If they tell him no and he stays in school they are SOL.

paskerbrandon said:
They are so much better off trading the pick for more draft picks... From a football decision standpoint, this pick would make no sense at all in my opinion... They're better off trading down to #4 or #5 and taking D' Brickashaw....
^^^^ What he said!

They can tell him anything they want but they could draft somebody else or trade down....in any event it doesn't matter to us....we need to look at who's gonna be there at 16 and after.That's what really matters to us.Greenway,Cutler,Huff...those guys could be there for us tho they could all be gone too.Is very hard to say who we'll take but someone very good should drop to us...every year someone does drop...could it be Ngata?...it'll be fun tho knowing that we have our top 4 picks for the first time since Wanny was here.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom