Merged: Reggie Tongue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Tongue

I say we hold off on signing him. Lets give our own guys a chance to shine. We can't keep picking up pieces of other teams. We have some talent, let them develop. TeBucky is a decent example for the younger guys along with S. Madison. The secondary will be fine.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
As is you logic, the guy is done, point blank, everytime someone is cut, someone wants him.

Enough is enough.

That is true to a degree, but safety is CLEARLY a need, with our lack of depth and now Tillman having surgery.

And please tell me how my logic is stupid... :shakeno:

Its not like this is a WR or a DLinemen- this is an area of need.

Dolfan1000 said:
That is true to a degree, but safety is CLEARLY a need, with our lack of depth and now Tillman having surgery.

And please tell me how my logic is stupid... :shakeno:

Its not like this is a WR or a DLinemen- this is an area of need.

It has also been said that Tillman's surgery is not serious at all.

I read his scouting report on ESPN Insider, and although I cannot post it, it basically says he is a solid starter, very good against the run, pretty good speed (short burst) and good instincts playing the pass.. a hard hitter too.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
It has also been said that Tillman's surgery is not serious at all.

Please- the guy has been injured his entire career. And knee injuries have an effect on defensive backs- serious or not.

Reggie Tongue

I heard the Jets released Safety Reggie Tongue...we could use help at Safety and Reggie is a solid vet....should we pick him up???

We have a young saftey core, we want to see what Bua can do among others, let them practice and play. Remember that Saban was a secondary coach, we don't need a washed up experinced saftey to tell them anything. Saban is a teacher, let him teach!

ooops my bad did not see this thread ....merge :D

He played good in seattle, and he is better than any other options now.

I heard Craig Krenzel was released also. Perhaps we could bring him in too to compete for the starting QB job.

jlfin said:
I heard Craig Krenzel was released also. Perhaps we could bring him in too to compete for the starting QB job.

Dude, why are you wasting that in here…..that’s worthy of it’s own thread!!

Quick, start the “Craig Krenzel?†thread!
:bandwagon

jlfin said:

Good joke.

:shakeno:

Seriously, the secondary is a question mark and bringing in a reliable, playmaking vet at safety for a cheap contract would help this team.

Back
Top Bottom