Merged: Reggie Tongue | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Tongue

I am sure there are going to be more d-backs who are going to be cut during training camp.....I don't think it is time to panic yet, just hopefully no more injuries.

Please read the other threads before posting. It has already been posted.

PhinDude88 said:
Please read the other threads before posting. It has already been posted.

My bad... I checked the recent ones on the front page and didnt see it. Oh well, haha, I guess it will just be merged with about 5 others that will get posted throughout today. :lol:

Nasty

Do you think he would be a good if we gave him a shot over Tillman

tongue stinks. i don't like adding former jets anyway, they've been infected.

Keep in mind he played SS with the Jets, which is T-Buck Jones' position.. Can he switch to FS?

Why bring in an old discarded veteran before camp. I would wait until after camp to pick up the older players. Besides, I want to see what Bell can do.

beejay05 said:
Just read on the ESPNews bottom line..Jets released Reggie tongue today. anyone interested? I say sign him up for a year.

Please..........for the love of God, people stop writing this crap. Why must some of you insist on stockpiliing "just released" no-name nobodies? Get a hobby.......

enigmatics said:
Please..........for the love of God, people stop writing this crap. Why must some of you insist on stockpiliing "just released" no-name nobodies? Get a hobby.......
Its not like I posted information about a backup fullback being released from the CFL. A Safety being released is important information for our team. We are thin there. I dont even know what else to say, but I feel you criticism is way out of line. Isn't sharing information and opinions what this site is about. Lay off.

beejay05 said:
Its not like I posted information about a backup fullback being released from the CFL. A Safety being released is important information for our team. We are thin there. I dont even know what else to say, but I feel you criticism is way out of line. Isn't sharing information and opinions what this site is about. Lay off.

You are absolutely correct. The same way people go nuts when someone posts something about a recently released guy being potentially picked up by the Dolphins, it is getting just as annoying to see people snap when a guy posts something about a player that actually might be useful. We are not deep at safety, we could use some experience in the secondary, and Tongue is NOT a no-namer. In Seattle he put up some nice numbers and would add experience and some competition to our safety group.

Dolfan1000 said:
You are absolutely correct. The same way people go nuts when someone posts something about a recently released guy being potentially picked up by the Dolphins, it is getting just as annoying to see people snap when a guy posts something about a player that actually might be useful. We are not deep at safety, we could use some experience in the secondary, and Tongue is NOT a no-namer. In Seattle he put up some nice numbers and would add experience and some competition to our safety group.

I would much rather have the young guys get a chance. The secondary is Saban's specialty. Let's see what he can do before we panic. By all accounts, he's an incredible teacher.

Dolfan1000 said:

Please logically explain how Reggie Tongue would bring anything to this team other than just being a random Joe Shmoe filling out the roster. His Seattle days are far far behind him. Anybody who saw him play in KC, as I did, saw a bad safety. He's a waste of a roster spot.

Far behind him? 1 FREAKIN YEAR.

KC? His best years were in Seattle- where he averaged between 3-5 INTs per year.

Back
Top Bottom