Merged: Ricky in India/Ricky Missed Test | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky in India/Ricky Missed Test

CaptainK said:
Local Miami news stations are reporting that Ricky is currently in India. Additionally, at least one station is saying Ricky may have simply failed to show up to take one of the tests which would result in a "failed" drug test.

if he gets a one year abn because of missing it thats totoal bs:fire:

I think the story is fabricated to drive down his trade value.

inFINSible said:
I think the story is fabricated to drive down his trade value.

Nick will not trade Ricky unless he gets his own perception of what he's worth I don't think you can play with Saban like this.

Let's hope you're right that it's a fabrication.

dolphinzen said:
Nick will not trade Ricky unless he gets his own perception of what he's worth I don't think you can play with Saban like this.

Let's hope you're right that it's a fabrication.

I don't think Saban would budge either but, what other way would they get him to move off of what he's asking?

Throw a scare into the Dolphins and the rest of the league....show them how quickly Ricky can be gone from the league....and then later recant the story due to unreliable sources.....and then hope that it scared Saban ( or Wayne) enough to come down a little on the price.

The smell of something fishy in the air...

What doesn't make sense to me is that the Miami Herald is citing two different anonymous sources would break confidentiality rules by confirming the same exact part of the report, but would then both refuse to go any further out on a limb and name the substance for which RW had allegedly tested positive. If they're going to break confidentiality rules of the substance abuse program anyway, why just the half measure? Sounds suspiciously to me like sensationalism to sell papers- if he simply missed a test (which would be failed test, but not a positive test like Cole reports), then Cole should face disciplinary action for falsely reporting a story (unless RW actually tested positive or Cole's sources actually stated that RW tested positive).

if he missed the test than how is it beleived that he failed it? thats not possible

nick1 said:
if he missed the test than how is it beleived that he failed it? thats not possible

No doubt!!

Can he take the test in india?

If he knew he was supposed to be in India when he was going to be tested why didn't he just alert the NFL of what he was doing?

....or do they not let him know when the tests are to be taken??

nick1 said:

Same thing. No specimen is just as bad as a tainted specimen.

To test this- go and drink 2 6 packs tonight, and when the cop pulls you over tell him you refuse to take the breathalyzer test and see how that goes over.

I hope he can appeal this.

Back
Top Bottom