Merged: Ricky in India/Ricky Missed Test | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky in India/Ricky Missed Test

Just read on another French site that they are reporting another hoax, it is untrue, I repeat, UNTRUE that they have run out of white flags.. i'll have a link soon..

ricky has and is going to b tested much more than most nfl players because he failed the drug test afew times so maybe they tested him so much this past year that he forgot he had one this week

Ricky could have missed the test, not flunked it

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2336760

says "The Miami Herald, citing two sources of its own, confirmed the station's report that Williams has violated the policy, although neither source would say whether Williams had failed a drug test or if he had missed a required test, which also is a violation"

Stop saying Ricky is a druggy. We dont know all the answers yet, so stop jumping to conclusions until we do!

He missed the test, and its offseason!

RW fishy stuff?

you know what doesnt' make sense to me....how would denver know he failed meanign he went and did not pass it if he has been/is in India? I'd understand if he wnetn and failed but this osunds more like A) he missed the test or B)some BS is going on around here. Adding some mroe spice to RW so they can maybe get him for a cheaper price but that WOULDN'T make sense b/c THEN that would mean he is gone for the year. SO it can't be (B) but i think (A) is interesting. How would they konw. his own mother hasn't talked to him of late so how would the dr's or whatever. something is up here. I just hope its a lie and bs so we can trade him for picks ASAP.

would that be the same "anonymous" NFL officials stating the 'facts'? lol

Like I said...it will take a few days or longer before the truth of what has occurred actually comes out. It wouldn't surprise me one way or the other, I'm past that point. As of now, I'm not jumping overboard on any theory relating to this until more is known.

missing a test = failing to meet the drug program requirements = infraction = suspension etc.

missing a test /=/ failing a test

:) I'm just trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt since he was tested 10 times a month during the season that he wouldn't screw it up in the off-season and that he "missed" a test while overseas although he can retest whether urine or hair analysis to show if he's violated the substance abuse policy by using an illegal drug.

jbond said:
missing a test = failing to meet the drug program requirements = infraction = suspension etc.

missing a test /=/ failing a test

:) I'm just trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt since he was tested 10 times a month during the season that he wouldn't screw it up in the off-season and that he "missed" a test while overseas although he can retest whether urine or hair analysis to show if he's violated the substance abuse policy by using an illegal drug.
If its true that he was in india and missed the test, i wonder if the NFL will cut him some slack. We all know his excuse will be that he was in india and there was no possible way to make it on time.

Its still a business and he brings in Money. If he did smoke out than ohh well. If not it will be interesting!

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
mark my words I promise u the violation is not due to marijuana...weed is not addictive :wink:

yeah, weed's not addictive. OK.

U know what I think? I think the league just wants to fak us again.

Missed tests count as failed tests. And I doubt they are going to make an exception for a guy who hasl already failed 3 tests.

Back
Top Bottom