Merged:Ricky Williams IS Coming Back!!!!/I would expect Ricky back

Bad Lieutenant

Starter
Joined
May 4, 2003
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City
Ricky Williams IS Coming Back!!!!

I have it on good authority that Ricky Williams is definitely coming back. There was a conference call yesterday between Williams, his agent, and the Dolphins. The only sticking point right now is that Ricky wants a new contract before he comes back. Now I don't know if it means he will play for the Dolphins, or if it is a sign and trade, but it seems at this point he is definitely coming back, and he is in negotiations with the Fins to get it done before the draft.


Take it for what it's worth, and I know I'll get flamed for posting this, but my friend has no reason to lie.
 

byroan

Hammered
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,554
Reaction score
0
You couldn't put this in the other Ricky Williams rumor coming back thread?
 

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
904
Reaction score
11
Age
37
Location
GA
If he's right then thats good but we still won't get more then a 3rd round pick for him
 

poppy

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
763
Reaction score
5
Location
Bay Area, California
Who's your "friend"? How would he know? Unless your Friend is Saban, Obrien, or Spielman, I say your "friend" is speculating.
 

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
113
Age
43
Location
MD
So how about telling us more about how your "friend" knows this.

Also, what's the deal with the contract requirements? Does he want more money, or does he want it to be worded so that it takes care of the cash he owes us? If he wants the cash owe waived..PLUS a big time deal...then I will have to laugh at that. I am willing to give RW a chance unlike the other crazy folks here, but him wanting a big deal after all that is ridiculous.
 

FireWrongstedt

Hammered
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
Stop posting this crap. I'm so sick of the "my friend who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy" crap. Enough already.
 

Celtkin

Hammered
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
14,810
Reaction score
0
Age
62
Location
U. Idaho
Bad Lieutenant said:
I have it on good authority that Ricky Williams is definitely coming back. There was a conference call yesterday between Williams, his agent, and the Dolphins. The only sticking point right now is that Ricky wants a new contract before he comes back. Now I don't know if it means he will play for the Dolphins, or if it is a sign and trade, but it seems at this point he is definitely coming back, and he is in negotiations with the Fins to get it done before the draft.


Take it for what it's worth, and I know I'll get flamed for posting this, but my friend has no reason to lie.
Thanks for the info.

Is your friend a friend of Ricky, Ricky's agent, evesdropper at the phone company, or a Dolphin's insider?
 

lazlo73

Scout Team
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
388
Reaction score
4
Location
Pearland, TX
I may be wrong, but I beleive if Ricky comes back before July, he will be suspended for one year. So if he does come back it will not be before the draft.
 

outlawd2u

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
1,082
Celtkin said:
Thanks for the info.

Is your friend a friend of Ricky, Ricky's agent, evesdropper at the phone company, or a Dolphin's insider?
Maybe his friend is a supplier for Ricky's stress relieving "Medicine"
 

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
18,228
Reaction score
2,669
Location
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Bad Lieutenant said:
I have it on good authority that Ricky Williams is definitely coming back. There was a conference call yesterday between Williams, his agent, and the Dolphins. The only sticking point right now is that Ricky wants a new contract before he comes back. Now I don't know if it means he will play for the Dolphins, or if it is a sign and trade, but it seems at this point he is definitely coming back, and he is in negotiations with the Fins to get it done before the draft.


Take it for what it's worth, and I know I'll get flamed for posting this, but my friend has no reason to lie.
I wouldn't doubt it, obviously its a financial neccesity for Ricky....so he'll be motivated, the Dolphins could obviously use him if he has his head screwed back on.

I think its telling that Dolphin team leaders like Zach and Sam have been on the radio publically giving their approval of it. I think its gonna happen.
 

DoLpHiNz34

122.10.5!!!
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
1,495
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
Bad Lieutenant said:
I have it on good authority that Ricky Williams is definitely coming back. There was a conference call yesterday between Williams, his agent, and the Dolphins. The only sticking point right now is that Ricky wants a new contract before he comes back. Now I don't know if it means he will play for the Dolphins, or if it is a sign and trade, but it seems at this point he is definitely coming back, and he is in negotiations with the Fins to get it done before the draft.


Take it for what it's worth, and I know I'll get flamed for posting this, but my friend has no reason to lie.
I believe you bro, it's inevitable.
 

Celtkin

Hammered
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
14,810
Reaction score
0
Age
62
Location
U. Idaho
BlueFin said:
I wouldn't doubt it, obviously its a financial neccesity for Ricky....so he'll be motivated, the Dolphins could obviously use him if he has his head screwed back on.

I think its telling that Dolphin team leaders like Zach and Sam have been on the radio publically giving their approval of it. I think its gonna happen.
Me too. Ricky and Gordon in the backfield....standing right behind Smith (next year) :D
 
Top Bottom