Merged: Ronnie Brown/Can He Carry the Load? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ronnie Brown/Can He Carry the Load?

stephen davis is in the fa..just an fyi........hes a pounder..one of the main reasons the panthers were in the super bowl in 2004

only NJ fin fan said:
stephen davis is in the fa..just an fyi........hes a pounder..one of the main reasons the panthers were in the super bowl in 2004

How much money would he demand?

Silverphin said:
We have a pounder in Kay jay Harris. But bring in another back doesn't seem too much like a bad idea.
Kay Jay Harris? You mean that 27 year old who went undrafted and then spent his rookie season on the P.S.? No. You don't depend on a guy like that. Its unfortunate that we don't have a 5th or 6th round draft pick(not that im complaining on how they were used). Thats where we should be picking a RB. I would guess Saban will use one of the 7ths on someone he thinks has some sort of upside.

J Tes said:
Kay Jay Harris? You mean that 27 year old who went undrafted and then spent his rookie season on the P.S.? No. You don't depend on a guy like that. Its unfortunate that we don't have a 5th or 6th round draft pick(not that im complaining on how they were used). Thats where we should be picking a RB. I would guess Saban will use one of the 7ths on someone he thinks has some sort of upside.

Jarret Payton went undrafted. And he has done very well for himself. Not to say Kay Jay will undoubtedly have that success. But with players like Payton out there, I see no reason not give him a legit shot.

We definitely need another RB to spell Ronnie Brown. And ask yourself this. If Ronnie Brown was to go down for a 3 or 4 game injury, do you really want Sammy Morris or Travis Minor to handle the load? No.
Some free agent names:
Stephen Davis
James Jackson
Anthony Thomas
Moe Williams
LaBrandon Toefield

dolfanmark said:
We definitely need another RB to spell Ronnie Brown. And ask yourself this. If Ronnie Brown was to go down for a 3 or 4 game injury, do you really want Sammy Morris or Travis Minor to handle the load? No.
Some free agent names:
Stephen Davis
James Jackson
Anthony Thomas
Moe Williams
LaBrandon Toefield

Moe Williams retired.

Silverphin said:
Jarret Payton went undrafted. And he has done very well for himself. Not to say Kay Jay will undoubtedly have that success. But with players like Payton out there, I see no reason not give him a legit shot.

Jarrett Payton? The guy ran for 105 yards for the entire season, while averaging a pathetic 3.2 yards per carry.

I would draft 1 in the late rounds....5th or 7th round

J Tes said:

Amen. Everybody is so high on Kay Jay Harris, they must be smoking the stuff Ricky was....:tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom