Merged: Ronnie Brown/Can He Carry the Load? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ronnie Brown/Can He Carry the Load?

Oh geez. We just heard the news and everyone is making a dozen posts about it and anything remotely related to it. I'm already tired of hearing it.

ronniethetruck said:
im happy ricky lost the appeal. now ronnie wont have to share carries :]
It will be interesting to see how Saban uses Morris.

Ronnie Brown will go to the Pro Bowl.

I'm telling you right now.

LaDanian Tomlinson, Larry Johnson and Ronnie Brown.

we drafted ronnie 2nd overall for a reason. hes sick and im kindof a little bit happy that ronnie will be able to prove what hes made out of. he should be a beast guaranted 1400. it sucks that rickys gone and we lose depth but ronnie will take care of it. i hope.

HAte to be a hater, but all i kno is last week all i saw on this site was fans saying Ricky is sooo much better, and we need him b/c Ronnie cant do it....Everyone was trashing Ronnie, and I had to come to his aide then....funny how quickly you all have to change ure tunes....GO RONNIE, GO FINS....**** RICKY

SweetLou said:
Oh geez. We just heard the news and everyone is making a dozen posts about it and anything remotely related to it. I'm already tired of hearing it.

This is a forum, what do you think people will be talking about now?

ronniethetruck said:
im happy ricky lost the appeal. now ronnie wont have to share carries :]

I agree with you but the thing that has me worried is, if Ronnie gets hurt who will step in and PRODUCE?????

icephinfan said:
I agree with you but the thing that has me worried is, if Ronnie gets hurt who will step in and PRODUCE?????

Sammy was more than serviceable before with a terrible team around him. He could get the job done. Don't forget, Seattle wanted him to back up Alexander.

icephinfan said:
If Jason Taylor goes down... who will step in and PRODUCE????? No one... thats not how depth works...

Sammy Morris is a solid backup...

sorry to say this. am sure ill get flamed. but................ ahhmmm...........
draft lendale, or deangelo:idea:

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
sorry to say this. am sure ill get flamed. but................ ahhmmm...........

I am really going to hold back...

So whats wrong with Ronnie again?

Can Ronnie carry the load the entire season?

That is the question tonight.I dont want him to run out of gas come jan.

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:

Wow.....

My mother always said if I don't have anything nice to say........

Back
Top Bottom