MERGED: Rumor/Report - Dolphins looking to trade Smiley | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rumor/Report - Dolphins looking to trade Smiley

That's because the Armando has a man crush on Taylor. Really, he doesn't know why the team isn't calling a OLB in his mid thirties? Yeah, he's Jason Taylor and he's been the face of the franchise for many years, but at what point do you move on?

That's because the Armando has a man crush on Taylor. Really, he doesn't know why the team isn't calling a OLB in his mid thirties? Yeah, he's Jason Taylor and he's been the face of the franchise for many years, but at what point do you move on?

This is what pisses me of about Armando, he has had the biggest man crush on Graham since the senior bowl and says he wants him at 12. Well, it is almost a lock Wake will start, and you want your first overall pick on the field and Miami loves drafting in twos. So, tell me Mando where is their space for JT.

I love JT, but it is clear they are going young.

Miami's fixing to get their 5th back,from the Thigpen fiasco...really can't see them getting anything higher than that...

I keep waiting for there to be an announcement of a trade. -But nothing.

This is looking more and more like yet another titanic misstep this offseason. Thank goodness we signed Dansby and Pennington or people would be outside Parcells' office with torches and pitchforks.

I keep waiting for there to be an announcement of a trade. -But nothing.

This is looking more and more like yet another titanic misstep this offseason. Thank goodness we signed Dansby and Pennington or people would be outside Parcells' office with torches and pitchforks.

Fins have ten picks, plenty to fill their holes. Could they use the pick from Smiley, definitely. Trades take time, who knows maybe when this thing finally pans out. We all might be really happy. I also want you guys to remember, it has been reported there is interest and that is a real good thing. Like I have been told, patience.

I'm not saying I don't want Taylor back, nor am I denying that he still has juice left. However, it's obvious to me that at some point the team needs to move on and develop young talent. Like it or not, this could be the year they do that.

I'm not saying I don't want Taylor back, nor am I denying that he still has juice left. However, it's obvious to me that at some point the team needs to move on and develop young talent. Like it or not, this could be the year they do that.

This is how I see it. Parcells loves his LBs and in two years all he has to show for it is, J.D. Folsom. This is the year he gets his OLBs. He already got Dansby, to be his ILB along with Crowder. Now he will focus on OLB. Remember they draft in pairs, I expect two OLB in this year draft. I also expect a safety, a NT, and the obvious two WRs and a TE. All though Im fine with the trio of Fasano, Haynos & Sperry.

Yup, like last year with two rookie CB's, Miami can have 2 rookie
OLB's this year.

Dont be surprised to see two WRs, as well. They have scouted a lot of WRs, but Im noticing they are looking at guys that can be KR/PR. In my mind right now they have scouted Taylor Price, Dez Bricscoe & Antonio Brown. One of those six is going to a guy who can replace Ginn for goos and take over Bess on PR.

I can see a scenario where Miami goes, OLB, WR, S, NT, OLB, WR,TE. Then again their could be a million scenarios. I do think they Double on WR & OLB for sure.

This is how I see it. Parcells loves his LBs and in two years all he has to show for it is, J.D. Folsom. This is the year he gets his OLBs. He already got Dansby, to be his ILB along with Crowder. Now he will focus on OLB. Remember they draft in pairs, I expect two OLB in this year draft. I also expect a safety, a NT, and the obvious two WRs and a TE. All though Im fine with the trio of Fasano, Haynos & Sperry.

I've always seen Miami going TE in round 4. There are a couple of TE's that I think could be had in that round, at our pick. Plus, we already have Fasano so you don't have to expect whatever TE you take to breakout in his rookie season, meaning you can bring along a project.

FS I see going one of two ways. 1) Taking Earl Thomas in round 1. However, Tuna doesn't take them in round 1 and Thomas may not fit the size criteria that Tuna demands. 2) Taking a FS in Round 3. I think there could be a talented FS in round 3 available. But, it's a risk, people that Miami would need to take in round 3 at FS might not be there. Also, how much does Miami trust Clemons to step up this year? Can they handle waiting for a FS who might not be able to beat out Clemons in his rookie year?

WR: Round 2, Round 2, Round 2, Round 2. I'll say it now and I'll say it again. If one of the top WR's is there in Round 2, that is where Miami takes a shot at WR.

I've always seen Miami going TE in round 4. There are a couple of TE's that I think could be had in that round, at our pick. Plus, we already have Fasano so you don't have to expect whatever TE you take to breakout in his rookie season, meaning you can bring along a project.

FS I see going one of two ways. 1) Taking Earl Thomas in round 1. However, Tuna doesn't take them in round 1 and Thomas may not fit the size criteria that Tuna demands. 2) Taking a FS in Round 3. I think there could be a talented FS in round 3 available. But, it's a risk, people that Miami would need to take in round 3 at FS might not be there. Also, how much does Miami trust Clemons to step up this year? Can they handle waiting for a FS who might not be able to beat out Clemons in his rookie year?

WR: Round 2, Round 2, Round 2, Round 2. I'll say it now and I'll say it again. If one of the top WR's is there in Round 2, that is where Miami takes a shot at WR.

Don't underestimate FS in the 1st. Parcells had never take an OL first overall, he had never taken a CB in the 1st. Tuna see the best player available is a Safety he will take him. If Morgan & Bryant are not there Thomas could be the next big thing.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Thomas fan and he's actually my pick for 12. It would be nice to not have to worry about the FS position for once.

Fins have ten picks, plenty to fill their holes. Could they use the pick from Smiley, definitely. Trades take time, who knows maybe when this thing finally pans out. We all might be really happy. I also want you guys to remember, it has been reported there is interest and that is a real good thing. Like I have been told, patience.

True, true man. Patience is painful sometimes. I am not liking the way the chips are falling this offseason.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Thomas fan and he's actually my pick for 12. It would be nice to not have to worry about the FS position for once.

WoW Fin news is, DRY! Anyways Thomas would be a real nice pick, if Bryant and Morgan are not there.

Fins got so many holes and we need production right away, so we need this Smiley trade to go down. Fact is if Miami could trade Smiley for a NT or S straight up, it would open up our draft so much.

Back
Top Bottom