MERGED: Rumor/Report - Dolphins looking to trade Smiley | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rumor/Report - Dolphins looking to trade Smiley

sooooo about those tacos?
Speaking of tacos, My client has asked to let it be known that all who vote for him get 2 free tacos.

One for you to eat... the other... is your prerogative. I will show you pics of the two tacos as well.

clear.gif

FP87497EMissFHMPosters-1.jpg

I hope that this offer of good will might convince you fellas that my good friend, Ricky_Fan34 is the right person to be named the champion of Finheaven March Madness.

This way to the polls ------------> http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f13...racket-16-joe-r-vs-9-rickyfan34-a-272686.html

Speaking of tacos, My client has asked to let it be known that all who vote for him get 2 free tacos.

One for you to eat... the other... is your prerogative. I will show you pics of the two tacos as well.

[IMG]

I hope that this offer of good will might convince you fellas that my good friend, Ricky_Fan34 is the right person to be named the champion of Finheaven March Madness.

This way to the polls ------------> [URL]

I absolutely love where this thread has gone! :up:

[IMG]

This way to the polls ------------> [url]

I absolutely love where this thread has gone! :up:[/quote]
But make sure you vote so it continues... :chuckle:

Guys check out the front page, its not pink tacos but I know you guys will love it. We need to stick to the Smiley talk as much I love eating pink tacos, lol.

Guys check out the front page, its not pink tacos but I know you guys will love it. We need to stick to the Smiley talk as much I love eating pink tacos, lol.

Pink Tacos make me smile! Does that count? :chuckle:

Come Vote For Rf34 Everyone! There Is Only 16 Minutes Remaining, You Must Come Vote For Rf34, Link Is In The Bottom Of My Sig.

Back
Top Bottom