MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

Well Jimmy Graham we already have a TE in Haynos that can't get low and catch.

Graham>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gilyard. great story, speedy guy, not the WR we need. Front 7 of

Cody, Starks, Mcclain, Graham, and Wake is absolutely disqusting. add crowder and merling/Mcdaniels.

I didnt see all of the game i've been watching off and on but Cody looked good when I saw him. Taking double teams and pushing the center into the backfield every play, spin moves off of a double team.... i almost hope he doesnt lose his weight before the combine so he's there in the 3rd maybe.

Graham>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gilyard. great story, speedy guy, not the WR we need. Front 7 of

Cody, Starks, Mcclain, Graham, and Wake is absolutely disqusting. add crowder and merling/Mcdaniels.

How are we getting McClain and Graham? Did we trade for another 1st round pick i don't know about?

What really sucks is Jacksonville needs pass rush and they may pick Graham ahead of us now.

Something always screws us.

*beating head on wall sound*

Jeremy Williams, Brandon Graham and Mardy Gillyard have had the biggest impact and influence on the game from my view. I think all these guys helped their draft stock a good bit.

Dan Lefeavor also may have put himself into a late 2nd round position.

i've seen enough from cam thomas to say i would take him at pick #74 easy...

and if we traded back in the 2nd round late i'd take him there...we got to have a nt if we don't get dan williams

cody just i don't think we can count on to stay in shape

Jeremy Williams, Brandon Graham and Mardy Gillyard have had the biggest impact and influence on the game from my view. I think all these guys helped their draft stock a good bit.

Dan Lefeavor also may have put himself into a late 2nd round position.

Dan Williams

Gilyard is a 2nd or 3rd rd pick and he is exactly the type of WR and play making return man we need! Think Deshawn Jackson. How many times did you see Jackson take over a game or break it open? Lets see 8 TD's of oover 50yds, and a couple kick returns. Gilyard out of the slot is sick, a mismatch every time!

Well Jimmy Graham we already have a TE in Haynos that can't get low and catch.

Jimmy Graham is extremely inexperienced. He isn't going to come into the NFL and be dominant immediately. Give him around 3 years and he could probably become an adequate TE. I don't see him as a guy who should go any higher than the 4th round.

What really sucks is Jacksonville needs pass rush and they may pick Graham ahead of us now.

Something always screws us.

*beating head on wall sound*

that just means that another top player could fall to us...

Back
Top Bottom