MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

Dan Williams

Dan Williams had a much better first half. I stated earlier I was impressed with him, but I don't think he helped his draft stock in the same way as the three guys I mentioned.

EDIT: I mean that in the fact that I thought he was a guy who would be picked between 15-25 before, and I still think that is where he goes.

i've seen enough from cam thomas to say i would take him at pick #74 easy...

and if we traded back in the 2nd round late i'd take him there...we got to have a nt if we don't get dan williams

cody just i don't think we can count on to stay in shape
Cam Thomas just played himself into the 2nd round imo.

shoot...dan williams has really helped his stock...he's been dominant up front

one other thing to consider zodiak...

i from watching grahams tape and how strong a player he is vs the run view brandon graham as a solb in a 3-4...

he for my eyes uses his hands well is strong at the poa and vs the run...

so when we say that today he's rushing against weaker left tackles (admittedly) and more likely guards or right tackles he's gonna be rushing against right tackles primarily as a solb

so the elite left tackles he likely won't be facing...unless you view him as a wolb

i think he will dominate right tackles

I dont like to come off as a jerk, and very much respect everyones opinion, BUT :) ...... I havent seen B.Graham on a pass rush disengage the OT yet, he has run around the T, and as for any OLB responsability's we cant judge him(good or bad) he isnt playing LB in this game.

For those that think its just a matter of adjusting well ask C.Wake he couldnt get on the field as a LB and he bring ALOT more to the table than B.Graham does athletically.

I most certainly dont want to short change(oh I didnt just say short sorry for the pun) B.Graham and what he did today I think for me if I was looking to compare Graham to an NFL player its not Woodley I'd say Dwight Freeney and I think he has a brighter future in the NFL as a 4-3 End than as a 3-4 OLB.

BTW maybe the phins should consider replacing their WR coach jeez all these dropped passes.

Jimmy Graham is extremely inexperienced. He isn't going to come into the NFL and be dominant immediately. Give him around 3 years and he could probably become an adequate TE. I don't see him as a guy who should go any higher than the 4th round.

That is fine, but we have enough adequate or average players.

Jimmy Graham made me want to cry during the VTech game.... I don't want him to make me cry as a dolphin.

*edit: maybe we can sign him as a free agent after his 3 or 4 year development and his rookie contract ends..

I'm not going to lie I'd be more then fine with Graham @ #12. I think I'd be just as pleased with Spoon or Williams.

This draft has tons of great players I think this is going to be the draft that really pushes us over the top. Those tough losses at the end of the year don't look bad after all.

I dont like to come off as a jerk, and very much respect everyones opinion, BUT :) ...... I havent seen B.Graham on a pass rush disengage the OT yet, he has run around the T, and as for any OLB responsability's we cant judge him(good or bad) he isnt playing LB in this game.

For those that think its just a matter of adjusting well ask C.Wake he couldnt get on the field as a LB and he bring ALOT more to the table than B.Graham does athletically.

I most certainly dont want to short change(oh I didnt just say short sorry for the pun) B.Graham and what he did today I think for me if I was looking to compare Graham to an NFL player its not Woodley I'd say Dwight Freeney and I think he has a brighter future in the NFL as a 4-3 End than as a 3-4 OLB.

BTW maybe the phins should consider replacing their WR coach jeez all these dropped passes.

fair enough...i can see 4-3 end also...

we'll see how he looks in lb drills at the combine

Jimmy Graham made me want to cry during the VTech game.... I don't want him to make me cry as a dolphin.

*edit: maybe we can sign him as a free agent after his 3 or 4 year development and his rookie contract ends..

I'm with ya...those drops were ugly and hard to take

man...some good looking talent in that game...real good

even jimmy graham who's very raw to me you can tell that there's some nice talent there...

i wouldn't take him before pick #108 though...no way no how

keep in mind no press on any of these wrs in this game...just free releases

and the fact that given how soft these defenses had to play in this game tim tebow could do nothing i'd say his chances as an nfl qb are very low

Back
Top Bottom