MERGED-Show Your Support for Brian Schottenheimer! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Show Your Support for Brian Schottenheimer!

I'm kind of luke warm on Schotty Jr. taking over here, but it could be worse.
He is only 33 years old. :wink:

Please list a quote where Mangini indicates he wants to get rid of Chad. Can't find one? I didnt think so.

He said there will be an open competition at QB in training camp. Want a link? Here you go: http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show_permalink/mangini-each-season-is-its-own-unique-season

And don't give me some BS about, "Oh, he just wants competition at every position, it's best for the team." Tom Brady isn't subjected to open competition in camp. Or Peyton Manning. Or Matt Hasselbeck. Or any other starting QB who is producing at the level the coaching staff wants. He wants Chad to get beaten out, because his arm is holding the offense back, another testament to the job Schottenheimer did this season.

Now go crawl back into your hole, troll.

Schotty and Cameron seem to be my two favorites right now.

Schottenheimer will be a plant! Acting like hes for us and losing the East. It's probably a mob thing.

Maan. That would be pretty awkward for the older, more experienced coaches like Capers to be overruled by a 33 year old coach with only one year of experience as an OC for the Jets. I'm thinking Wayne is considering him for another assistant job ... maybe as OC. Then, we'd probably need to hire an offensive genius as the HC (someone like Brian Billick) ... Cam Cameron perhaps? Hmm.

Just my crazy speculation. Who knows? Just end up with a first class STAFF and I'll be happy. I just want Wayne's hiring guys to really think through all of this. I do not want to the Dolphins to be the little brother to the damn Patriots for another 5 years! I want a talented STAFF that can go toe to toe with Belichick & Co. I want to go deep into the playoffs in the next year if not the Super Bowl ... before we lose our stars ... Zach and JT.

Hire Shottenheimer....

I like the idea of hiring him because we get a good coach and we are taking him away from the hated Jets. Anyway of hurting the Jets is always a good move. :D

It's definitely a positive in Schottenheimer's favor.

I like the idea of hiring him because we get a good coach and we are taking him away from the hated Jets. Anyways of hurting the Jets in the process is a good move. :D

Yes! This is exactly what I think will happen...especially since we have just given Dom Capers an extension/raise to have the controls of the #4 ranked D!

Now all we need to do is weaken a division rival...not to mention Brian will bring that hybrid no huddle offense to Mia! Yes! This is the way to go!

I like the idea of hiring him because we get a good coach and we are taking him away from the hated Jets. Anyways of hurting the Jets in the process is a good move. :D

i dont see what all the hype is about. the man only has one year as an OC and that offense didnt set the league on fire. his coaching ex. is very limited.

im not against him i just dont see what he has to offer

Back
Top Bottom