MERGED: Sparano doesn't want Marshall or TO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sparano doesn't want Marshall or TO

Jets can't win the division with SANCHIZE on his back. The new blitzkrieg nolan deffense will not give him an oppurtunity to get into rythm period. IT will be a Wake attack.

Jets can't win the division with SANCHIZE on his back. The new blitzkrieg nolan deffense will not give him an oppurtunity to get into rythm period. IT will be a Wake attack.

Actually we won't need Marshall to win the division. I will be shocked if we get him.

Actually we won't need Marshall to win the division. I will be shocked if we get him.

Well, seeing that the Jets squeaked into the Playoffs last year, I wouldn't think adding one of the best wide receivers in the game could hurt. While I am jealous at how far the Jets had gone into the post season, they were anything but dominant in getting there. The division is still very competitve with only the Bills standing no chance. I hope to God that no one in our division picks up Marshall besides us.

no direct quotes..... trash.

how bout this... per 2413fanphins... sparano says interest would be high in acquiring brandon marshall..

I like how the last sentence of the article says we are probably taking dez bryant with out 12th pick.

It would be a huge pick up for your team. I'd be pissed.

It would be big for any team to get a talent like that but i'll be shocked if we give up a 1st rd pick for him.

Well, seeing that the Jets squeaked into the Playoffs last year, I wouldn't think adding one of the best wide receivers in the game could hurt. While I am jealous at how far the Jets had gone into the post season, they were anything but dominant in getting there. The division is still very competitve with only the Bills standing no chance. I hope to God that no one in our division picks up Marshall besides us.

It may or may not hurt, it's not always about the most talent. We add a guy like Marshall then we have Marshall, Edwards, Cotch, keller, leon, LT to throw to- that's alot of guys and only one football for a team that likes to run the ball. I like our WR corps right now, we'll be fine w/ our young QB going into year 2 and w/ Braylon around for a full offseason. We do need a 3rd WR though.

Sparano's been a decent coach to now. Now he has to be open to all options and not base everything on the run game. I personally think he's short sighted on this topic - It could come back to haunt the dolphins.

Florio made a funny :)

For whatever reason, Florio has a hardon for Parcells and now the Fins. Although he's a douche, I admit to regularly reading PFT. When they stick to news and rumors sidestepping biased editorialism, they get a lot right. Still the fact remains that although he's reengineered himself, still ticking inside this "journalist" is a skumbayg shiester of a lawyer. Leopards don't change their spots.

Can anyone really believe anything that comes out of the trifecta's mouths?

Every single time they have said something, we've seen the complete opposite. I won't believe anything until I see it.

Back
Top Bottom