MERGED: Sparano doesn't want Marshall or TO | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sparano doesn't want Marshall or TO

There is no point arguing with delusional Jet's fans. They got a few breaks and were able to make it to the AFC Championship Game and all of a sudden they think they have arrived. They essentally are swapping Jones for LT and elevating Greene as their everyday back....this will come back to bite them. It's going to be nice putting Fat Ryan in his place again this year. :up:

I know, you guys have the NFL's next dynasty based on getting a few breaks and winning the div in 2008 then getting humiliated in the WC round. :rolleyes2:

new england got humiliated by the same team, whats the point,,,and the jets will aways be known more for losing championship games,,than winning them

new england got humiliated by the same team, whats the point,,,and the jets will aways be known more for losing championship games,,than winning them

We are known for losing Championship games? We've only lost 3 of them.

You guys are known for getting humiliated all the time in postseason.

NE did get humiliated by Baltimore this year BUT they have a MUCH better recent history to fall back on.

you should be a giants fan. better franchise,,better fans..that way you wont be so bitter when posting

nyjunc:

You are bringing a really weak argument this time. It is fairly common knowledge that Miami is one of the winningest teams in NFL history. Also you guys rarely make it to the playoffs so it is safe to say you can't lose if you don't even make it to the dance. I do not think anyone here is remotely saying we are headed to the Super Bowl. I see no posts that say that and I think that most of us here are realistic. We are better than we use to be and we have added some good players we are excitde about. Our young DBs, Henne, the OLine is solid, Dansby, etc. etc.

There is no doubt you guys have done a better job in the front office over the last few years than we have. I think its going to make for a good renewal of the rivalry.

But to come in here and act like you are a better post season team is weak.

We are known for losing Championship games? We've only lost 3 of them.

You guys are known for getting humiliated all the time in postseason.

NE did get humiliated by Baltimore this year BUT they have a MUCH better recent history to fall back on.

you should be a giants fan. better franchise,,better fans..that way you wont be so bitter when posting

They have a better franchise than you guys too and ther fans, like ours and unlike yours, sell the building out every week.

nyjunc:

You are bringing a really weak argument this time. It is fairly common knowledge that Miami is one of the winningest teams in NFL history. Also you guys rarely make it to the playoffs so it is safe to say you can't lose if you don't even make it to the dance. I do not think anyone here is remotely saying we are headed to the Super Bowl. I see no posts that say that and I think that most of us here are realistic. We are better than we use to be and we have added some good players we are excitde about. Our young DBs, Henne, the OLine is solid, Dansby, etc. etc.

There is no doubt you guys have done a better job in the front office over the last few years than we have. I think its going to make for a good renewal of the rivalry.

But to come in here and act like you are a better post season team is weak.

Unfortunately they don't give out trophies for "winning seasons". Miami historically has been humiliated in postseason when they lose.

We have been to the playoffs 5 times since 2001,m you guys have been there twice in that same time period and you haven't won a playoff game in that time frame.

I'm just stating a fact. In Miami's 20 playoff losses they have lost by an average of 16.4 points.

when all said and done,,you will be known more for losing championships,,than winning them

It would be big for any team to get a talent like that but i'll be shocked if we give up a 1st rd pick for him.

It may or may not hurt, it's not always about the most talent. We add a guy like Marshall then we have Marshall, Edwards, Cotch, keller, leon, LT to throw to- that's alot of guys and only one football for a team that likes to run the ball. I like our WR corps right now, we'll be fine w/ our young QB going into year 2 and w/ Braylon around for a full offseason. We do need a 3rd WR though.
Look at this! A level headed Jet fan that knows what he's talking about! I think the world is coming to an end!:jawdrop:

when all said and done,,you will be known more for losing championships,,than winning them

We are 1-0 in SBs, you are 2-3.

You have lost your last 2 AFC Title game apps by an average of 18 PPG w/ both games coming at HOME.

They have a better franchise than you guys too and ther fans, like ours and unlike yours, sell the building out every week.

Unfortunately they don't give out trophies for "winning seasons". Miami historically has been humiliated in postseason when they lose.

We have been to the playoffs 5 times since 2001,m you guys have been there twice in that same time period and you haven't won a playoff game in that time frame.

I'm just stating a fact. In Miami's 20 playoff losses they have lost by an average of 16.4 points.

Somebody has forgotten about 72.

In this time frame, we lost Marino, we drafted the Ted Ginn family, we had Cam Cameron as a coach, we had Saban, our QBs were John Beck, A.J. Feely, Daunte Culpepper, Sage Rosenfells, it is pretty hard to do it under these limits.

i repeat,,, when all said and done,,you will be known more for losing championships,,than winning them

We are 1-0 in SBs, you are 2-3.

You have lost your last 2 AFC Title game apps by an average of 18 PPG w/ both games coming at HOME.
This is another way of saying that in the 44 seasons that have ended in a Super bowl, the Jests have been the best team in their conference and the league (the Jests Super Bowl was before the merger, so techincally it is pre-modern era) on just one occasion. The Dolphins, however, have been the best team in their conference on five occasions and have been the best team in the league twice. Sounds a little different that way, doesn't it?

We shutdown Marshall with Andre Goodman and Will Allen, plus he had Cutler throwing him the ball. Marshall is overrated. What's his YPC average?

i strongly disagree go get one of these guys, I want Marshall if we wanna win our division I'd go get him

i repeat,,, when all said and done,,you will be known more for losing championships,,than winning them

and you'll be known for being humiliated in postseason losses. What is your point?

Back
Top Bottom