MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc.

No 1 fans money pays anything,all the fans money put together from tickets,merchandise,tv revenue and the whole nine yards makes the players and owners millions,no BILLIONS of dollars, so unless every fan can break down how much tv,item sales,tickets and everything they buy,why the debate ? Ive been a fan for many years,went to games,bought all kinds of stuff, and did it for over 30 years myself,since 1970,but that is everyone of us,so I cant see the debate over who is the bigger fan matters,we are all fans who have contributed to the fund ! lol

I will say though, I have saw some great years,the undefeated season,back to back Super Bowl titles,almost cried from the sea of hands and Stabler game, and loved the Marino years,and almost cried again that he never won a title. lol But I dont boo my own team or start chants for another team for another player,like the fans did the other day for Orton. To me,it is a classless move !!!!!!!!!! Unless Henne is losing on purpose,not giving his all,sucking on purpose,why boo the guy ? I mean if the guy is doing the best he can,is that not all he can do ? If your mad he is starting,write Sparano a letter,or Ross,or Ireland,or who-ever,but to sit and boo a guy who is trying to do his best,working at his job and trying to have a livelihood,and raise a family,your gonna boo him ? CLASSLESS and that is my oppinion,and I stand by it !!!

Writing letters will surely do a lot. If you want to hear back from some summer intern thanking you for your time. It's pro sports, stop acting like we're talking about peewee football. Actually boo the peewee kids too. Those little ****s need to know when they're not playing up to par. Plus, it builds character.

Writing letters will surely do a lot. If you want to hear back from some summer intern thanking you for your time. It's pro sports, stop acting like we're talking about peewee football. Actually boo the peewee kids too. Those little ****s need to know when they're not playing up to par. Plus, it builds character.
What it builds are classless fans !!!

Also,mods or Admins if you are all reading, I dont mean this to be rude,just not sure if you all know how bad it is getting,but you guys could sure use some more bandwith, I have tried for 30 minures to reply and it has continually been a busy server. Again,not trying to rip you guys,cont mean it that way,just rying to let you all know how bad it is to try to post some times,as it has happenned to me many,many times.

Glad you took the time to find out where I live. What a loser! (LOL) So is that suppose to prove something? I see your Sparano picture tells me all I need to know about your taste in football. (LOL)

If you were smart enough then you would know it shows next to your avatar. Goes to show me your taste in intelligence since it seems like your intelligence has as much flavor as a banana peel.

Ya, and in a way I keep Nike going when I buy a pair of hi-tops.

Well no onje person does it but us as collective yes we do make a difference. I guarantee half empty stadium would hurt

Well no onje person does it but us as collective yes we do make a difference. I guarantee half empty stadium would hurt
Half the stadium and the same 10 people bashing Henne and saying they pay the teams salaries are 2 different things. The Stadium is usually half empty anyway.

Half the stadium and the same 10 people bashing Henne and saying they pay the teams salaries are 2 different things. The Stadium is usually half empty anyway.

We do pay their salaries. I know you understand basic economics, so I assume you're just being obstinate. As for the same 10 people bashing Henne? How quickly you've forgotten the last season. Not all fans are going to be intimidated into silence my friend. But in any case, most of the fan base that feel Henne sucks or are terribly disappointed in the way this FO does business aren't about to stop spending their money on Dolphins (insert service, product, etc ... here). Writing letters, posting on FH, calling radio talk shows, does nothing because the leadership on this team aren't paying attention to that and if in the remote chance that they trip across any of those things, they blow it off as just a hand full of "non-real fans", because if you haven't noticed Ross is lost and TS is as arrogant as they come. Well guess what, sometimes people have to be in the faces of those in charge in order to get them to understand their position. Those folks who booed Little Chad the other night are just as much fans as anybody else, only instead of going with the flow, they're expressing their desire for substantive change. They're not classless. Theyre not fairweather fans. They're not idiots or trailer trash or anything else they're being characterized as. They're simply tired of the bellshottery that has gone on in this franchize since the day Wandstupid kicked Marino to the curb like a used tampon. Is Henne unfairly targetted? No, Yes ... it doesn't matter at this point. His role in this uproar is measurable. It is what it is.
If Henne proves them (and me) wrong ... GREAT!! If not ... those boobirds have made it clear to this FO that they won't play along to get along. Good for them, because for a guy like Ross who loves glitz and glamour, nothing rains on a parade better than negative, loud, non-subsurviant fans.

We do pay their salaries. I know you understand basic economics, so I assume you're just being obstinate. As for the same 10 people bashing Henne? How quickly you've forgotten the last season. Not all fans are going to be intimidated into silence my friend. But in any case, most of the fan base that feel Henne sucks or are terribly disappointed in the way this FO does business aren't about to stop spending their money on Dolphins (insert service, product, etc ... here). Writing letters, posting on FH, calling radio talk shows, does nothing because the leadership on this team aren't paying attention to that and if in the remote chance that they trip across any of those things, they blow it off as just a hand full of "non-real fans", because if you haven't noticed Ross is lost and TS is as arrogant as they come. Well guess what, sometimes people have to be in the faces of those in charge in order to get them to understand their position. Those folks who booed Little Chad the other night are just as much fans as anybody else, only instead of going with the flow, they're expressing their desire for substantive change. They're not classless. Theyre not fairweather fans. They're not idiots or trailer trash or anything else they're being characterized as. They're simply tired of the bellshottery that has gone on in this franchize since the day Wandstupid kicked Marino to the curb like a used tampon. Is Henne unfairly targetted? No, Yes ... it doesn't matter at this point. His role in this uproar is measurable. It is what it is.
If Henne proves them (and me) wrong ... GREAT!! If not ... those boobirds have made it clear to this FO that they won't play along to get along. Good for them, because for a guy like Ross who loves glitz and glamour, nothing rains on a parade better than negative, loud, non-subsurviant fans.

Once again if you Really think that your little jersey purchases and an occasional game translate to "I pay their salary" you are delusional. Look, I understand a sum of all its parts crap you guys are trying to spin here, which is a laughable attempt to some how explain a clowns statement of "I pay their salary". You can take all the boo birds financial contributions to the the Miami Dolphins and it wouldn't pay the water boy's salary for the year.

There are different kinds of fans, just like anything else. Some will support the team no matter what, even if they don't always agree and some will make complete a$$es out of themselves to the point the team moves the practice on the other sidse of the field so they can better accomplish their goals. I don't get the intimidation line, I think some are just trying to point out how ignorant the constant bashers and booers are looking, including the head coach.

However, it is a free country and as a tax payer, YOU pay the Presidents salary right? Bash, boo, and be ignorant my friend, it's your right as a "FAN"!

Back
Top Bottom