MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc.

Then dont go! we dont want you there spewing crap all game

If you are okay with your team playing like this year after year then go move to Detroit. Or better yet Cleveland! Real Miami fans expect better play then this. I have been rooting for the fins for over 30 years!

If you are okay with your team playing like this year after year then go move to Detroit. Or better yet Cleveland! Real Miami fans expect better play then this. I have been rooting for the fins for over 30 years!

Or he can move to Rochester with you since you aren't even in Florida lol.

Or he can move to Rochester with you since you aren't even in Florida lol.

Glad you took the time to find out where I live. What a loser! (LOL) So is that suppose to prove something? I see your Sparano picture tells me all I need to know about your taste in football. (LOL)

I guess u dont realize that the more popular a franchise is the more merchandise and tickets they buy. The more money u make th better. Thats why some franchises are worth more than others. Im pretty sure bing owner of the cowboys brings u more money and value than being owner of the jacksonville jaguars

Dude, I am talking the guys that are booing, and the clowns on here who think they pay the saleries of players and coaches. It is a freaking joke.

I suffered through many years of Jay Fiedler play, and I hoped he would be replaced. However, I pulled for him every second he was a Dolphin because he was our QB. Common freaking sense to most.

so you root for 30 years BFD how does that make you more of a fan? do you have a SB ring?...didnt think so, fandom doesnt mean you can just spout crap and then think its ok because your a fan. Give me a break!

Glad you took the time to find out where I live. What a loser! (LOL) So is that suppose to prove something? I see your Sparano picture tells me all I need to know about your taste in football. (LOL)
Not to butt into this conversation, but it wasn't to hard to locate. Look 3 lines under your picture.

Ohhh poor Henne....You guys are sooooooo MEAN. Quit being so mean to that guy. How about all you pansies stop caring what people do. Its their money and if they want to cheer, boo, or just sit there with ZERO emotion then let them do it.

Point is, this team has sucked for many years and the fans are tired of not having a damn QB. Can Henne be better? Sure its possible, but he needs to show us ASAP.

Dude, I am talking the guys that are booing, and the clowns on here who think they pay the saleries of players and coaches. It is a freaking joke.

well in a way we do all pay the salaries because without support the nflo goes the way of the XFL, WFL and all these other leagues

im pretty sure your money specifically is not going to make much of a difference

well in a way we do all pay the salaries because without support the nflo goes the way of the XFL, WFL and all these other leagues

The money has to come from somewhere.. Not sure where Stang thinks its coming from if not from the fans.

Ya, and in a way I keep Nike going when I buy a pair of hi-tops.

No 1 fans money pays anything,all the fans money put together from tickets,merchandise,tv revenue and the whole nine yards makes the players and owners millions,no BILLIONS of dollars, so unless every fan can break down how much tv,item sales,tickets and everything they buy,why the debate ? Ive been a fan for many years,went to games,bought all kinds of stuff, and did it for over 30 years myself,since 1970,but that is everyone of us,so I cant see the debate over who is the bigger fan matters,we are all fans who have contributed to the fund ! lol

I will say though, I have saw some great years,the undefeated season,back to back Super Bowl titles,almost cried from the sea of hands and Stabler game, and loved the Marino years,and almost cried again that he never won a title. lol But I dont boo my own team or start chants for another team for another player,like the fans did the other day for Orton. To me,it is a classless move !!!!!!!!!! Unless Henne is losing on purpose,not giving his all,sucking on purpose,why boo the guy ? I mean if the guy is doing the best he can,is that not all he can do ? If your mad he is starting,write Sparano a letter,or Ross,or Ireland,or who-ever,but to sit and boo a guy who is trying to do his best,working at his job and trying to have a livelihood,and raise a family,your gonna boo him ? CLASSLESS and that is my oppinion,and I stand by it !!!

First public practice under a new o-coordinator, with new faces.. Im not making excuses, but as we already know, this guy aint perfect, so is it surprising that he made a few bad throws lol
If he cant make a throw in practice with no pressure he will not be able to make it with pressure. End of story.

Was the booing all about him? No, he got booed because the front staff promised to bring in competition AND DID NOT. They have been saying they would bring in competition since M.orono was retained and by bringing in moore, they are telling us fans that they are going to do whatever they want regardless of what they say publicly. At this point they basically pulled a Saban. They keep telling us there will be a competition but there is none.

Back
Top Bottom