MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc.

34odm55-1.jpg

the truth always sucks. U cant handle the truth and also booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Whether or not you want to admit it to your self, you are a freaking tool if you if you are out booing a player and chanting we want another player. You are that same moron that goes out on the field and pushes the ref because he made he made a call against your son. 5th grade is over, grow the F up! Also these clowns that buy a jersey on e-bay every 3 years or go to a game a couple of times a year and say (and think) " I am paying the coaches and players salary" make me laugh. Get the hell over your self, the owner who is a freaking Billionaire pays the salaries, not your $39.95 e-bay purchase. Man people are ignorant.

way to alienate yourself from the entire fan base by grouping all as one

Of course there are exceptions and every group has it's bad apples. We just seem to have more bad apples. I don't know... maybe it's because I only notice it because it's my team.

Whether or not you want to admit it to your self, you are a freaking tool if you if you are out booing a player and chanting we want another player. You are that same moron that goes out on the field and pushes the ref because he made he made a call against your son. 5th grade is over, grow the F up! Also these clowns that buy a jersey on e-bay every 3 years or go to a game a couple of times a year and say (and think) " I am paying the coaches and players salary" make me laugh. Get the hell over your self, the owner who is a freaking Billionaire pays the salaries, not your $39.95 e-bay purchase. Man people are ignorant.

Pushing a ref and booing are pretty different animals . Also Im pretty sure if fans dont buy jerseys or tickets then the billionaire owner would start losing some money. A game that depends on fans cannot all of sudden act like fans should never boo. dont like boos get out of the business or win otherwise its the cost of doing business. I love when people wanna tell other people how they should be fans.

While I am not one to boo any player... at any time... the fact remains the staff is responsible for the way they have conducted their business... they exposed Henne... and he is paying the price.... and to have TS turn around and make the "sick" claim... when he in fact was on the bus to get a new QB.... it's pathetic really....

Clearly... they have fallen and can't get up..... let's hope the D has some pride and at least keeps things from spiraling out of control...

and OBTW... a win at home early would help... yes!

But I don't have any class... and I'm cool with that. In fact, I'm neg rating your thread. You can't have class without a s s

Pushing a ref and booing are pretty different animals . Also Im pretty sure if fans dont buy jerseys or tickets then the billionaire owner would start losing some money. A game that depends on fans cannot all of sudden act like fans should never boo. dont like boos get out of the business or win otherwise its the cost of doing business. I love when people wanna tell other people how they should be fans.
You my friend are in denial. Ever jackass that boos Henne could go root for Denver and it would have zero effect on this organization.....NONE!

You my friend are in denial. Ever jackass that boos Henne could go root for Denver and it would have zero effect on this organization.....NONE!

I guess u dont realize that the more popular a franchise is the more merchandise and tickets they buy. The more money u make th better. Thats why some franchises are worth more than others. Im pretty sure bing owner of the cowboys brings u more money and value than being owner of the jacksonville jaguars

As a fan base..

I love this site and what we discuss day in and day out. The random rumor mills to ripping espn analysts is always great reads.

I'm getting sick of the " dolphin fans" continuously ripping our team. If your're a true fan of this team, you should take what we get year by year. What I mean by that is if we have Chad henne as ouur starting quarterback, support him. We know he is and never will be Marino, we need to stop comparing him to Dan the man. And anyone who thinks Kyle orton is an upgrade? Might want to compare a 3-10 record as the man last year in denver. Really??? How is he an upgrade over what we have?

I say if your're a true fan, support the guys on the field and not have pipe dreams of Marino part 2.. Never will be another one. If you want to criticize the players and what they bring, go try out for an NFL team. See if it's as easy as you think by looking at stats, playing fantasy football and watching games each week on tv. I'm excited for the team competing each week and look forward to week 1:up::up:

Lol... don't know what you guys are complaining about. There are more of these annoying, "blind leading the blind, hate the realists" threads than there are bashing threads. Henne sucks and is a freaking cry baby.. waaaaa, don't pick on me, I'm trying to be a leader. Wait, leaders can cry, right?..

Sweet, another one of these threads telling others how to be fans. I say, if you are a "true fan," you don't keep starting these threads.

That is the funniestand honest repesentation of this fanbase i have ever heard.

When Henne starts to throw more tds instead of ints then maybe fans won't boo. I am happy fans booed him. In case some of you forgot these are not free games that fans go to. Fans pay their hard earned money to come watch games. They shouldn't watch some guy going 3 and out every series, throwing ints multiple times and losing game after games. If Henne and Mr fist pump can't take it - then get out of town!

Back
Top Bottom