MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc.

How well do you expect him to perform and get better if all he hears is constant booing from the fan base? No one said anything about his feelings. Since you don't want to give him your "respect" since he hasn't "earned" it, at the very least you should be encouraging and supporting him.
I was one of Henne's biggest supporters. I thought he was going to be very good, but he never improves. He's that same guy with the same problems as he was in college. It's not coaching, or the o-line or no running game. It's him. He sucks. I root for him on Sundays because I'm a die hard fan, but I reserved the right to boo him and this ridiculous bunch in the FO all I please. They make their money off me, therefore they need to STFU if I say anything they don't like. If they stink the place up, they're going to hear from me loud and clear. If they want baby talk they can get a job in a nursery.

I have to admit that I am getting sick of people on here questioning the "fan-dom" of others just because we don't swallow the kool-aid that's being served. I think as a fan we have every reason to question how the franchise is being run, especially with the number of screw-ups they've made in just this past decade. Long-term fans have had to deal with this for so many years now, they've grown sick of the excuses. But rest assured, when game-day comes around, these fans cheer just as hard as all the others. If people cannot express their frustration in some manner (this site, in the stands, etc.) and are just supposed to sit back and applaude every transaction, direction of the team or even personal performance, then you have a bunch of mindless drones, not fans. I respect every fan on here and their opinions (good or bad; agree or disagree) because as Dolphin fans we are all on the same side, otherwise they'd just hop on the bandwagon of whomever won the SB (I'm sure we all know a few of those).

I'm a Dolphins fan and I hate the Dolphins fan base. There isn't any class... It's a mix of trailer trash, New Yorkers posing as south Floridians, and jerks. Booing your own quarterback is not going to make things change or make them better. Go be a fan somewhere else if your going to act like that.
way to alienate yourself from the entire fan base by grouping all as one

yet inconceivably there were those on here advocating for Vince Young who mentally is one boo or coach's harsh word away from putting a gun to his head, flipping fans off, leaving the field when his team is still playing, disrespecting the coach or throwing shoulder pads into the stands. I would hope that the same fans who think Henne should be able to take it (and he should) don't overlap those who were advocating for Young when he was in play. Cause that's spelled h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e !

I agree. I wasn't one of them. In fact I would have liked Orton, simply because he's an upgrade IMO. But that's it. I'm with those who would have rather drafted a QB. With that said, I'm very interested in Devlin, but of course it's way too early there.

I just want everyone to wake up. Thats all. Quit wishing on something that will never be.

Your negativity is monotonous!! It's getting old quick. Change the damn channel already!! He is not saying you have to like Henne, he is saying as a team we should support what we have on the field. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

My bottom line: every impassioned fan is entitled to a heartfelt opinion and the freedom to voice it however they care to. That goes for those who show their displeasure by booing - cause Henne, Sparano or any player or coach should be able to take it.

However, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander - and those who disapprove of the booing should have the same right to criticize those who boo without being taken to task for their objectivity or homerism. If you're gonna complain with sincerity , don't get your panties in a bunch or whine about the sincerity of the blow back either. It's all part of the diverse fan psyche.

Your negativity is monotonous!! It's getting old quick. Change the damn channel already!! He is not saying you have to like Henne, he is saying as a team we should support what we have on the field. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

The way I see it is, there are two ways to demonstrate your displeasure so that the FO or coach staff get it. 1. Stop spending a single penny on anything team related or 2. voice you opinion on what you think the problem is.

I submit 1. hurts the whole team without specifically addressing the the problem and 2. hits the problem right between the eyes and leaves no doubt.

2 ... IMO supports the team best.

Doesnt a true fan want what's best for their team?

Henne isn't what's best for the Phins. Plain and simple. So why embrace mediocrity?

And dosent the FO want whats best for the team. lol Or are they planning on getting canned at the end of the season

And dosent the FO want whats best for the team. lol Or are they planning on getting canned at the end of the season

Their own idea of what is best, sure. Problem is, right now that does not jive with what a lot of people think is best for the team at all. I get that the constant negativity is a bit tiring, but when people act like there is no basis for people to be upset and negative, that is almost more tiring and irritating.

I have to admit that I am getting sick of people on here questioning the "fan-dom" of others just because we don't swallow the kool-aid that's being served. I think as a fan we have every reason to question how the franchise is being run, especially with the number of screw-ups they've made in just this past decade. Long-term fans have had to deal with this for so many years now, they've grown sick of the excuses. But rest assured, when game-day comes around, these fans cheer just as hard as all the others. If people cannot express their frustration in some manner (this site, in the stands, etc.) and are just supposed to sit back and applaude every transaction, direction of the team or even personal performance, then you have a bunch of mindless drones, not fans. I respect every fan on here and their opinions (good or bad; agree or disagree) because as Dolphin fans we are all on the same side, otherwise they'd just hop on the bandwagon of whomever won the SB (I'm sure we all know a few of those).

Criticizing your team is one thing, But Booing your starting quarterback while practicing to get better is just sad.

I don't know of a single fan base that won't boo ineptitude at quarterback. This fanbase was promised something substantial would happen at the QB position at the end of last season. Most perceived a change was promised as a part of Sparano returning. Yet, nothing happened in the draft, and now with free agency winding down nothing major has happened yet, with the only the very doubtful chance of Orton or Palmer still getting traded. Not surprising to me, not coming from this fanbase who until 11 years ago was used to hall fame quarterbacking. A fanbase who suffered thru 4 years of Jay Fiedler being jammed down our throats before they finally let that ship sail.

Some of you may not like it, but the boo's will only get worse if nothing happens.

Ok guys, I was one that was against this whole Henne Bashing from the start. Believe me, I wanted to rip his head off through his up and down (Mostly Down) yr last year, but u know what when the days over, the guy is still wearin our colors.. He's a guy that puts the work in day in n day out, for us, and all we have to show, is booing his ***.. Not only did the guy have a terrible O-line, he had no running game, an OCoach that was stuck in the prehistoric period, no legitimately fast recievers, and a lingering injury that was daunting him halfway through the season.. So all in all he was far from a perfect QB, and we were far from a perfect team. Give the guy one more year before you feed him to the damn sharks.. Us booing our QB just makes us look like @$$es with no class, Which sorta honestly reminds me of another Teams Organization (THE JESTS)... We need to stop complaining about what we need and, re-/embrace what we have. He's playing for us you guys! (The Miami Dolphins!) LOL..

If he can't make the throws in practice is he magically going to be able to make the throws in the game?

they booed him because he was making bad throws in practice with NO BIG GUYS COMING UP TO KILL HIM...Once again, if he can't make the throw in practice under no please what can he do in a game when albert haynesworth comes at him?

They booed him because up until 2000 every year could have been THE YEAR WE WIN IT ALL, and now we know we have no chance to even win the division.

Blame can go to a lot of places but it is focused on Henne, M-orono, and Ierland.

Once again, no pressure practice situation and he can't hit his receiver. If he cant do it in practice, he won't do it in the game. If you dont understand that you dont understand the sport.
Criticizing your team is one thing, But Booing your starting quarterback while practicing to get better is just sad.
read above please

FinHeaven reflects Miami reality... just like school on a Sunday. No class.

Back
Top Bottom