MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc.

Their own idea of what is best, sure. Problem is, right now that does not jive with what a lot of people think is best for the team at all. I get that the constant negativity is a bit tiring, but when people act like there is no basis for people to be upset and negative, that is almost more tiring and irritating.

Yea, I have nothing against criticism lol, but like I said booing your QB when he's trying his hardest at his practice is sorta f'd up lol

I am going to start booing threads!

1zzrucy-1.jpg

Let me be the first to apologize to the overrated millionaires I may have offended in my time as a classless fan. From now on I will refrain from booing and instead golfclap and cheer on even the worst of players. Ah **** it what am I saying Henne ****ing sucks, boo all of their *****.

stay_classy-1.jpg

If he can't make the throws in practice is he magically going to be able to make the throws in the game?

they booed him because he was making bad throws in practice with NO BIG GUYS COMING UP TO KILL HIM...Once again, if he can't make the throw in practice under no please what can he do in a game when albert haynesworth comes at him?

They booed him because up until 2000 every year could have been THE YEAR WE WIN IT ALL, and now we know we have no chance to even win the division.

Blame can go to a lot of places but it is focused on Henne, M-orono, and Ierland.

Once again, no pressure practice situation and he can't hit his receiver. If he cant do it in practice, he won't do it in the game. If you dont understand that you dont understand the sport.read above please

First public practice under a new o-coordinator, with new faces.. Im not making excuses, but as we already know, this guy aint perfect, so is it surprising that he made a few bad throws lol

To be honest, I've seen as many, if not more, "stop bashing," "stop booing," "show undying support" type threads than negative ones; and I can't recall any that supported the booing. But I guess we could always use another one...

Let me be the first to apologize to the overrated millionaires I may have offended in my time as a classless fan. From now on I will refrain from booing and instead golfclap and cheer on even the worst of players. Ah **** it what am I saying Henne ****ing sucks, boo all of their *****.

stay_classy-1.jpg

Sorry to inform you buddy, but the entire NFL is filled with overrated millionaires lol To be honest thats just the way it is. Im not telling you what to do lol, but if you decide to go to your teams practice and want to boo your QB more power to ya brotha! lol But wouldnt it be funny if ur lack of optimism bites u in the a** come January :)

To be honest, I've seen as many, if not more, "stop bashing," "stop booing," "show undying support" type threads than negative ones; and I can't recall any that supported the booing. But I guess we could always use another one...

hmmmm, I thought this website was for venting... :D

I MiZFiT I, thanks for spreading the word, Henne sucks.

I have to agree, I have been very vocal and anti what the FO has done thus far regarding the QB situation. However, we have made some great strides and i agree that when we all sound off like this we sound like a bunch of ungrateful brats. I've seen some of the Jets fan posts and we are almost as bad as they are. Lets look ahead and no matter how mad you are at Henne he will probably be our QB and he is still young (regardless of what you think) he has potential. Just because he isn't doing what we as fans want him to right now, doesn't make him a bad person. With that being said, he cannot go on making the same dumb decisions and bad passes that he did last year, he really cost us several games with his undecisiveness and very bad judgements. We will have one of the BEST defenses in the league and even though we didn't get any BIG name WR our receiving corp is pretty damn good. The RB situation will just have to see how that goes. Anyways, the season is about to begin lets all get back on the wagon and SUPPORT our team. The FO knows what they need to do but that doesn't mean we have to be negative and we do need to give the team our full support. GO FINS!!!!!

We don't have any class.

Well our ownner has no class for trying to hire a guy with one still in place. Our gm has no class for getting in stupid convos about moms being prostitues. Our former VP of operations worked behind Tony dungys back while he still was coach then spurned the team that was courting him. So if our fans have no class they fit quite right in line.

Look just cause some people booed him doesn't me dolphin fans don't have class its there right to express themselves. I would haev ****en booed him and this FO. there a bunch of jokes.
I cant wait to see them gone after this year and henne out of here too.

Henne sucks. No excuses for him. Pennington did far better with far less in 08.

i see comments like this all over the place but let's be real, our '08 schedule was ridiculously easy, we beat mostly bad teams and barely beat them at that, also brady was hurt the whole season or else we probably don't make the playoffs...what did penny do in '09 when we played legit teams? he started 3 games vs. atlanta, indy, and san diego, we lost all 3 and the offense looked pathetic except when we ran it down indy's throat, henne came in and finished 7-6 and the offense looked better with henne, granted he had a sophomore slump but I think the verdict's still out on henne, let's give him one more season to sink or swim

Well our ownner has no class for trying to hire a guy with one still in place. Our gm has no class for getting in stupid convos about moms being prostitues. Our former VP of operations worked behind Tony dungys back while he still was coach then spurned the team that was courting him. So if our fans have no class they fit quite right in line.

34odm55-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom