Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets

Just heard on ESPN News they will honor all tickets from QualComm there will be additional tickets at the stadium. It would be wise if you have a ticket to start driving now. If you need to fly out use Long Beach Airport or John Wayne Airport. SouthWest Airlines.

Somebody Help Me!!!

Where can i get tickets, im in tucson, is there a website or phone number?!

That's a DAMN good question. Maybe we should make a sticky thread on what to do if you're going to the game, tyring to get there, or if you're trying to get tickets. Anyone with info please post. This includes driving info, lodging, etc. Help out our brothers.

Hope you don't mind, droopy....but I edited the thread title. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been looking for the number, as soon as i find it ill post itup1!!
eyayeyeayayeayaeyaeyae
im gonna see zach in person

I hate to inform you guys that the tickets that were going to be used are still valid. What's the difference in size between the 2? If Sun Devil is bigger, there might be some tickets, but I'm kind of wondering if Sun Devil is smaller.

Someone said in another thread that Sun Devil is about 3,500 seats bigger.

Then my guess would be they wouldn't go on sale until tomorrow morning sometime. The NFL is a little busy right now I think to sell more tickets. It's gonna be one weird game, I know that for sure.

You know, there is a fat chance even half the seats will be occupied. Just how many of the ticketholders are actually going to drive what appears to be 6-7 hours to Phoenix? How any people in Phoenix are going to want to pay anything close to full price for this game? They may have to just let people in and jack up concession prices.

They will make this game a general addmission game. It will be first come for the seat's.

How many of those San Diego fans are going to take time off of work to drive 6 hours to Tempe or take a flight...most still have to work tomm. I am guessing this stadium will be empty

I am in Gilbert, AZ....and am dying to get tickets....I am sure it will be ticketmaster in the morning

Sorry to pretty much dupe someone elses thread...

AZ sports fans are pathetic...trust me...and now that it is 2 teams not from the Valley...the locals will not interfere with getting tickets

I'm sure the traffic will be more than fun.

Does anybody have the exact directins or address to the stadium i cant find them i find info on the stadium but none that are exact

Back
Top Bottom