Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game

Why would it matter if they honered our tickets it wouldnt it would be worse becuase we would just our tickets and people without tickets would just pay regualar price and we would still be screwed at least this way we will get part of a refund since almost nobody got there tickets at the stadium and whoever did just re-soled them so i will be there tommorow

Official Statement from the Charger Organization:

Stupid Link

Tickets to the game will be available at no charge on a first come first serve basis at Sun Devil Stadium. Contributions will be collected at the gate and donated to San Diego area emergency relief agencies. Refunds will be issued to ticketholders for the cancelled game at Qualcomm Stadium. The Chargers will announce refund procedures in the next few days.

okay...ummm....how does this work if the Charger and the Cardinals organizations both say that the tickets wont be honored and that its first come first serve?

my question is what time does this start, and does everyone have to be there to get a ticket? (ex:my uncle lives in tempe, so Im driving from Murrieta tomorrow morning. I wont get there in time to hop in line...can he get two tickets for me and my other uncle whose driving with me?)

this is totally freaking retarded. Sun Devil stadium is making no money on the tickets whatsoever, so why cant they honor our tickets anyways? WHO CARES IF THE STADIUM IS HALF EMPTY, HAPPY FANS IS WHATS IMPORTANT.

Also, I emailed the person I bought my tickets from on Ebay. Hopefully its a nice person, and will refund my money as I ship him the tickets, and he gets a refund of face value, making us both break even....but I can only hope

WOOOHOOO!!!

Alright, I'm gonna get hectic...

I live in Utah, and it's a 12 hour drive.

I just called in some favors to scrape up some money, and I'm leaving work early so that I can start the jaunt down to catch my first Phins game of my life.

Been a fan since I was 12... IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

I just gotta hope that when I get to the stadium at 5 pm there isn't a mad rush by the AZ locals and others like me and I can at least get a seat. Man, I'm feeling ancy...

I don't care! I'm going!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

The tickets will be free? No way!!!

You've fooling yourself if you think the tickets will be free.

This is an NFL Game on Monday Night. Millions of dollars
Are at stake.

Remember this is the same NFL that sues anyone Who
even thinks of receiving a NFL game not within their
Prescribed area.

Hey I dare you go ahead an place an NFL logo anywhere
other than where they say you can. But Don’t say I didn't
warn you, because you'll be swimming In a sea of Hurt to
the tune of Lawyer pursuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The tickets will be free? No way!!!

Originally posted by CpuFan
You've fooling yourself if you think the tickets will be free.

This is an NFL Game on Monday Night. Millions of dollars
Are at stake.

Remember this is the same NFL that sues anyone Who
even thinks of receiving a NFL game not within their
Prescribed area.

Hey I dare you go ahead an place an NFL logo anywhere
other than where they say you can. But Don’t say I didn't
warn you, because you'll be swimming In a sea of Hurt to
the tune of Lawyer pursuit.

Here's some links for ya to peruse...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6782880

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-dolphins-chargers-wildfires&prov=ap&type=lgns

I trust the NFL and Yahoo sporting news over your opinion.

Yep your right. It's also being reported in the Sun Sentinel as
well.

Well I am shocked to say the least. But in reality it's still
a win win situation for the NFL, all they will do is claim a
loss this year and in the end will recieve the same monies
or maybe more.

So you say that's being negitive? Nah it just the times we live
in that's all.

I'm banking on there being at least 2 tickets left for me and my girlfriend 2 hours before the game when I arrive tomorrow. I'm pulling the super spontaneous leave work early and take a 12 hour drive to Arizona. MUAHA!!!

From the Herald......

Now there will be no charge for the tickets at Sun Devil Stadium, but spectators will be asked to make a donation at the stadium for the fire victims, Chargers spokesman Bill Johnston. Refunds will be available for those who had tickets to Qualcomm Stadium.

Further proof that the "slavemaster" isn't all evil.

Originally posted by Muck
From the Herald......

i called qualcomm this morning and the tickets at sun devil stadium will be free. the tickets you're holding now, you will get a refund, but only face value! so if you paid mega bucks for your tickets, so sorry!

Originally posted by IceDolphin

Are you nuts?? You are screwed, just like me. Every spank in AZ is probably lining up as we speak. This is total bull****, they should honor the tickets we have, the tickets we paid WAY too much money for...what a slap in the face to all fans who planned on attending.
i paid $540 for 4 tickets on the 20, dolphins side. no i can only get $54 dollars each for these friggin tickets. this is just nuts!

of course it could be worse. some people don't even have a place to live anymore!

Re: WOOOHOOO!!!

Originally posted by UT-Phinz
Alright, I'm gonna get hectic...

I live in Utah, and it's a 12 hour drive.

I just called in some favors to scrape up some money, and I'm leaving work early so that I can start the jaunt down to catch my first Phins game of my life.

Been a fan since I was 12... IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

I just gotta hope that when I get to the stadium at 5 pm there isn't a mad rush by the AZ locals and others like me and I can at least get a seat. Man, I'm feeling ancy...

I don't care! I'm going!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

YOU GO UTAH!!! I hope you make it!

Originally posted by Snickersbps
my question is what time does this start, and does everyone have to be there to get a ticket?

Regular 9 PM EDT start.

Back
Top Bottom