Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game

Big ups to everyone making the trip!! :up:

:D You can get tickets at the stadium! Sun Devils Stadium in Tempe. The doors open at 4.... They are free and asking you make a donation to the fire relief efforts.
(Tempe, AZ) -- Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe will play host to tonight's "Monday Night Football" game between the Miami Dolphins and San Diego Chargers. Wildfires in southern California have forced the NFL to move the game from Qualcomm Stadium, which is currently being used as a shelter for thousands of evacuated residents. Tickets to the game are free, but fans will be asked to make a donation to the wildfire relief fund in San Diego. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. tonight.

Sun Devil Stadium is located on the campus of Arizona State University. The stadium is located in downtown Tempe between First and Fifth streets and Rural and Mill avenues.

Click Here for Directions

ASU Sun Devil Stadium Map

The stadium map requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or greater.
Click Here to get it for free!

Click Here to view the Stadium Map
or
Sun Devil Stadium Information & Policies

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/stadium.php

:D My husband and I are heading over there around 1 to stand in line! It has been 7 years since the Dolphins have come to Arizona! I'm so excited! Good luck to everyone lookin for tickets...

Originally posted by K-Rob
Just a quick off topic question here....I know that it doesn't really change anything for the Fins, but doesn't this essentially mean that the Chargers will now finish the season playing 7 home games and 9 away? Does the league do anything about that or is it just "tough luck" for the Chargers.

The Bears essentially had 16 road games last year. They had to play all their "home" games in Champaign because of the remodeling of Soldier Field. That must have REALLY sucked.

And can we please have a moment of silence for the unfortunate people .... who bought tickets off E-Bay for good seats at ridiculous prices.

There but for the grace of God go I.

But on a serious note, I wish the good people of San Diego the best of luck with this terrible fire situation. I just got an email from a friend of mine down there who says it is really hellish. Pray for a weather change.

Just rememer the NFL is not screwing you over, It is a state of Emergency.I am sorry to hear about your high prices some of you paid on ebay. But alot of people lost their homes and personal stuff they can never get back so lets have some symapthy for the San Diego and San Bernardino familys also.

I was thinking about driving out to see this game myself but it would be a night mare and missing work would cost me to much money. To all thats going have a fun and safe trip.

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Just rememer the NFL is not screwing you over, It is a state of Emergency.I am sorry to hear about your high prices some of you paid on ebay. But alot of people lost their homes and personal stuff they can never get back so lets have some symapthy for the San Diego and San Bernardino familys also.

I was thinking about driving out to see this game myself but it would be a night mare and missing work would cost me to much money. To all thats going have a fun and safe trip.

At least the NFL could do is honor everybody that has tickets and were willing to drive the distance from San Diego to Tempe, after people like myself who flew from Anchorage, Alaska just for this game, but instead they make all the tickets free, forcing me to possibly getting a crappy seat after paying the amount of $$ I paid to sit on the 40 yard line right behind the bench of the Dolphins. Giving me a refund won't do me any good, i already paid over $3,000 for my entire trip.

I was in San Diego, I saw how bad these fires are. I feel really bad for all the people that lost their homes and families. It is really sad and tragic. And it is far worse than my loss in this matter.

All I wanted was a garauntee of seats in Tempe just as good as the ones I paid for in San Diego, and they wouldn't do that for me. It's BS in that aspect. Is the NFL going to refund my and my wife's airline tickets?? NO, and I totaly understand that, but I should be garaunteed seats just as good as the ones I paid for.

It won't do any good, but the NFL will be getting a letter from me.

Chambers, if it will make you feel better about it, then it will do some good. Gotta look at the bright side of it, albeit a small side.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Chambers, if it will make you feel better about it, then it will do some good. Gotta look at the bright side of it, albeit a small side.
the good thing about it, they set aside a block of 7,000 tickets for the people who bought tickets.

there were a whole lot of college kids that were there that got drunk and got into fights by the end of the first quarter. one guy ran onto the field and dropped his pants, which security took care of. i don't know if they showed in on tv, but it seems like the people thought they got in for free so they weren't losing anything if they got thrown out.

btw, they opened the gates at 4:30. glad they had 2 separate lines, it was a madhouse!

Back
Top Bottom