Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets / Information Thread for the Game

edit: Apparently these maps were wrong. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those directions are wrong which is weird beacuse that is the Phoenix Papers website....it is on the other side of the 101 freeway.....I will try and find a map that is correct

no. AZ sports TEAMS, are pathetic. i think football fans will flock to this 'novelty game.' and as i said before. lots of phin fans in AZ. plus, not much else to do on a monday night.

These are generic but more accurate...from ticketmaster.com

FROM US 60 NORTH ON RURAL
FROM 1-10 EAST ON US 60, NORTH ON RURAL
FROM 202 SOUTH ON SCOTTSDALE ROAD

It is about 4 miles north on Rural....it will be on your left side...you will see lights are parking on rural.

Rural and Scottsdale Road are the SAME Road...so from 202 it will be on your right side...you can take Rio Salado to more parking

No i need actual street directions those links you gave me i had already been to lol...

so anyone have actually street adress for the stadium

Just a quick off topic question here....I know that it doesn't really change anything for the Fins, but doesn't this essentially mean that the Chargers will now finish the season playing 7 home games and 9 away? Does the league do anything about that or is it just "tough luck" for the Chargers.

The actual street address will not come up on anything...this is it

ASU Campus Fifth Street
Tempe, AZ 85281

I tried to post generic street directions...again email me and I can get you detailed directions...need all the fin love we can get out there

Re: Sun Devil Stadium To Honor All Tickets

Originally posted by PASQUALE
It would be wise if you have a ticket to start driving now. .
i have to wait for my nephew and his wife to get here, they're already in SD. think we'll leave at 8AM tomorrow!;)

From AzPhinFan on DT:

Free tickets for Mon. Nite game!

"For donation to So.Cal wildfire fund.

This from Cards exec Mike Bidwell. Just saw it on local fox news sports segment.

Didn't give many more details.

more to follow...

Hey guys rightnow Im in a hotel i SanDiego on webTV and have been watching the news for a while now. Basicly its like this.... Our tickets for qualcomm stadium are no good there. We will get a refund once they announce what theyre going to do about it in the next few days, probably send them in the mail. But as for the game in Arizona. It wil be FREE ADMISSION, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, which I find VERY frusterating. We spent $500 for 50 yard line row2 PLAZA section seats on the dolphins side for this MNF game. We bought them off ebay. So when we do get our refund it will be a 1/4 of what we payed for them. We plan to leave tomorrow morning around 7AM and are driving straight to the stadium in AZ. I am just worried that some stupid AZ people wont show up and take the seats we rightfully deserve. Hopefully with all the mess in SanDiego alot of the Charger fans wont show because of their homes etc. and fear of leaving tem. And also since their team sucks and not many people care about them this year anyway they definately wont drive al the way to watch their team get slaughtered. Hopefully since its a workday all those locals in AZ wont be there until arund 5 to get ticekts so that way when we show up around noon we will be close to first in line. I just hope that none of us here that spent alot of money to come out here to watch the game and spent good money on seats will have to end up sitting in the nosebleed section. I think we wil be fine thuogh and alot of you wll actually get better seats than you would have. I dont think thre will be more than 30,000 people there since not many people will be wiling to make the drive and about half of that 30000 will be locals coming to watch a free MNF game. That pisses me off though that these people get to watch the game i payed 500 dolars for for free. And will get just as good tickets as me. Anyways I just had to let out all my frusteration on here. Its been a rough weekend.

GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Hey guys rightnow Im in a hotel i SanDiego on webTV and have been watching the news for a while now. Basicly its like this.... Our tickets for qualcomm stadium are no good there. We will get a refund once they announce what theyre going to do about it in the next few days, probably send them in the mail. But as for the game in Arizona. It wil be FREE ADMISSION, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, which I find VERY frusterating. We spent $500 for 50 yard line row2 PLAZA section seats on the dolphins side for this MNF game. We bought them off ebay. So when we do get our refund it will be a 1/4 of what we payed for them. We plan to leave tomorrow morning around 7AM and are driving straight to the stadium in AZ. I am just worried that some stupid AZ people wont show up and take the seats we rightfully deserve. Hopefully with all the mess in SanDiego alot of the Charger fans wont show because of their homes etc. and fear of leaving tem. And also since their team sucks and not many people care about them this year anyway they definately wont drive al the way to watch their team get slaughtered. Hopefully since its a workday all those locals in AZ wont be there until arund 5 to get ticekts so that way when we show up around noon we will be close to first in line.

Are you nuts?? You are screwed, just like me. Every spank in AZ is probably lining up as we speak. This is total bull****, they should honor the tickets we have, the tickets we paid WAY too much money for...what a slap in the face to all fans who planned on attending.

Back
Top Bottom