Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

new england will pick up him...trust me...if they get TO kiss the superbowl goodbye, undeafeated season for the pats and this time around will go perfect..

I don't know what it is but I would really love to have T.O.

Oh please please please please please dont let us start with the bring TO into Miami posts. Ughhh.

new england will pick up him...trust me...if they get TO kiss the superbowl goodbye, undeafeated season for the pats and this time around will go perfect..
Yeah right I can really picture TO and Moss getting along just fine...:rolleyes2:

Dont even think about it. I really hope New England stays away from him.

A nononsense "WINNING" team like New England would be willing to take a chance on him. Wasn't Randy Moss considered a problematic player also. Who is New England's 2nd WR?? I believe they lost their most consistent WIDE (not slot) RECEIVER, Gafney.

Think New England don't desperately want to win the Super Bowl? How much longer do you think Bellicheck really wants to coach? Just long enough to win 1 more Super Bowl so he could go out on top.

What other available or draft eligible player potentially gives him the best shot of accomplishing that?

did not read the posts dont want to...he is like crack...JUST SAY NO!!!

I'll start taking odds on what team he destory next...
Patriots 4 to 1

you guys are ridiculous!! BRING T.O. TO THE FINS. People always think that because something happened before, it will happen again. Listen, T.O loves Miami, he would love it. Parcells and Sporano won't take any bull****. And he won't divide the team. The Fins are close, tight knit group that came together last season. If T.O gets stupid, he'll be brushed aside. I think he'll come in, be treated fairly, and he will preform like the STUD reciever he is, and give us exactly what we need.

BRING T.O IN, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

BREAKING NEWS! Catfight erupts on New England Patriots sideline during the fourth quarter of the team's 37-14 beatdown at the hands of the Miami Dolphins! The two perpetrators involved in the melee included wide receivers Terrell Owens and Randy Moss! No punches were thrown, but there appeared to be a lot of ***** slapping, nails broken, and hair ripped out! Meanwhile, Tom Brady appears to be breaking down in tears, crying for mommy, and curled into the fetal position as his two favorite diva receivers no longer appear to be the dominant forces they once were! It appears this once "great" team is rapidly deteriorating even faster than expected! We'll stay on top of this developing story as conditions warrant! Tom back to you in the studio!....

you're stupid if you think that Terrell Owens and Randy Moss won't be the most disgustingly awsome WR duo ever. DOLPHINS SIGN HIM!

terrell owens will be a redskin or patriot. I put my money on the patriots. he wants his ring, so he knows where to find it. plus, the patriots just lost jabar gaf. Terrell owens, randy moss, and wes welker= fred taylor running for 2000...

you're stupid if you think that Terrell Owens and Randy Moss won't be the most disgustingly awsome WR duo ever. DOLPHINS SIGN HIM!
If TO got pissed because Witten was getting too many balls thrown his way what will he do when he has to take a back seat to Moss and Welker? It looks good on paper but wouldn't work. I dont think Belichek will do it.

In the words of Ocho Cinco...."Come on Parcells? Give me a call man, stop playing around man..." SIGN TERRELL OWENS!!!! We all saw what giving Moss a chance did for NE....give Owens his chance to compete against Moss twice a year, would be AWESOME!!!!

Back
Top Bottom