Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in Denver.

I def. could see that happening. Or, of course, NE. Either way - could you imagine having a pair of receivers like Owens and either Moss/Marshall?

Sheesh. Who do you cover?

Guess we better sign a corner quick, just in case.

you guys are ridiculous!! BRING T.O. TO THE FINS. People always think that because something happened before, it will happen again. Listen, T.O loves Miami, he would love it. Parcells and Sporano won't take any bull****. And he won't divide the team. The Fins are close, tight knit group that came together last season. If T.O gets stupid, he'll be brushed aside. I think he'll come in, be treated fairly, and he will preform like the STUD reciever he is, and give us exactly what we need.

BRING T.O IN, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Are you aware of the fact that Bill Parcells left Dallas was because of T.O....IT WAS EITHER HIM OR
TO...Jerry Jones sided with T.O. and Parcells
left the team and retired.

SO STOP IT RIGHT NOW:crazy:
THERE IS NO,NADDA,ZIP,ZILCH WAY TO WILL PLAY FOR BILL PARCELLES:woot:

FOR YOU SLOWER ONES IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
:deadhorse:

Yeah right! I have heard to many times him and Moss would love to play together. Talk about unstopable.

Why? Fitzgerald and Boldin were, and they are a much better tandem.
Just ask the Steelers.
Defense, defense, defense

If TO got pissed because Witten was getting too many balls thrown his way what will he do when he has to take a back seat to Moss and Welker? It looks good on paper but wouldn't work. I dont think Belichek will do it.

Belicheat would slit a family members throat for a regular season win.
What would he do for a superbowl victory???:finnasty::diaf:

I should have known these T.O threads would start..Can't wait for the regular season to start so we could have some real football conversations..

please i dont want any one on this site to even mention that bum coming over to the phins....

btw... i figure T.O is good for destroying one more team.... some one will take a chance on him.... thank God it wont be the Dolphins

TO RELEASED!!!!! how humbling is this??? (or how humbling should it be for him???)

you guys are ridiculous!! BRING T.O. TO THE FINS. People always think that because something happened before, it will happen again. Listen, T.O loves Miami, he would love it. Parcells and Sporano won't take any bull****. And he won't divide the team. The Fins are close, tight knit group that came together last season. If T.O gets stupid, he'll be brushed aside. I think he'll come in, be treated fairly, and he will preform like the STUD reciever he is, and give us exactly what we need.

BRING T.O IN, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

By that logic, go throw yourself off a building. Just because other people have fallen to thier deaths before doesn't mean it will happen again. Heck, maybe you could float.
TO has destroyed 3, count them, 3 NFL teams. I'm starting to think a mathmatical formula should be written.

If f(x)=TO
then f1(x)=:koolbang:

Only reason any team would sign him is to simply put fans in the stands and make some money off him no contender (outside of washington) is willing to risk tearing apart there team.....I see him going to Detroit, St. Louis, or Kansas City

Where's that 10-foot pole we can use to keep TO away from Miami?

Michael

we know he is not coming to miami.... shouldn't even be a discussion

Terrell Owens released!!! how humbling is this??? (or how humbling should it be for him???)...... your thoughts

Back
Top Bottom