Merged:Terry Bradshaw.... is a Moron/....has a good read on Culpepper | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Terry Bradshaw.... is a Moron/....has a good read on Culpepper

If the world unanimously believed that Culpepper was:

1) Healthy
2) A top 3 QB
3) A team leader

then theres NO WAY he would have been a available for a 2nd round pick.

You guys cant have your cake and eat it too. I completely accept Bradshaws comments, and look forward to seeing Culpepper try and prove his critics wrong.

Surferosa said:
If the world unanimously believed that Culpepper was:

1) Health,
2) A top 3 QB
3) A team leader

then theres NO WAY he would have been a available for a 2nd round pick.

You guys cant have your cake and eat it too. I completely accept Bradshaws comments, and look forward to seeing Culpepper try and prove his critics wrong.

Well said

ShootinBlanks said:
Isn't he right in most of what he said? How many times did he just air it out and let Moss go up and get it? Hopefully he will do the same thing with Chambers, but Culpepper does have alot to prove and I'm sure that's part of why he wanted to come to Miami. Time will tell on his injury and how fast he will be ready, but I'm looking forward to the day he does start for us and airs it out downfield.

i agree i'm concerned about DC as well.

Man look at the numbers, every qb forces balls even Dan Marino, and Brett Favre But at the end of the day the fins got themselves a real good qb.

Namor said:
Wasn't Bradshaw a big,dumb strong armed QB with a
great reciever to throw too?

Not really. He was a decent QB. However, he was very lucky to have played for the Steelers.
If Archie Manning had played for Ptt instead of NO, he's be in the HOF and Bradshaw would not, because Manning was a better QB who spent his career running for his life.
Archie Manning was a good argument for free agency because the poor guy had to suffer on that team his entire career.

The Phins defense will be fine, with will poole coming back, and possibly getting another linebacker(peter boulware I hope) the defense will take care of business

The stuff cpep did in minny is the same thing he need to do in miami, better running game, better receivers, stop trying to find fault and dwell on the posistives.

He sucks and so does his movie with whats her name from sex in the city.:boohoo: :fire: :shakeno: :rolleyes: :tantrum:

Majpain said:
He is a garbage QB.He was just a average QB with the best supporting cast.Not everyone should speak of football and Bradshaw is one of them.

4 Super bowls :shakeno: . Many of the things he said could be true,Daunte hasn't taken a snap yet in Miami and hes already the savior, like anything in football well have to see how it all plays out.

Sethworld said:
I am not sold on DC either, but based on what we had available we got an upgrade. Is DC the answer... maybe. He is better than Gus, AJ, Jay, Sage and Cleo. Who knows... with the right people and coaching he may prove to be a steal... if not... all he cost was a 2nd rounder and some cash.

What we need to do is find the cloning chamber where marino 2.0 is stored. :)

Exactly how I feel, not a Hater just not a Bandwagoner.

One of my all-time favorite pre game clips, they use to show every week prior to the start of NFL telecasts was Clevelands Joe (turkey) Jones taking terry (egg-head) Bradshaw over backward and planting him.

Back
Top Bottom