Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the bag yet, not by a long shot. But a NT would be next on the list for me. Some Competition for Soliai, no big name, just a solid run stuffer. Like Kemoeatu that just got cut from the Panthers

Who sais he's in the bag? If you jinx us and he goes elsewhere. So help me, i'll hunt you down.

not that i think anything is official until it's official, but i have a really hard time believing that the triumvirate will let Dansby leave without a contract, they dont mess around when it comes to getting the guys they want, and they obviously want Dansby badly. Unless his demands are astronomical i think Dansby makes Miami his one and only visit.

O ****! They should let him out of the bag before he gets pissed and decides not to sign with us! :O

not that i think anything is official until it's official, but i have a really hard time believing that the triumvirate will let Dansby leave without a contract, they dont mess around when it comes to getting the guys they want, and they obviously want Dansby badly. Unless his demands are astronomical i think Dansby makes Miami his one and only visit.
Calvin Pace, let him walk away. Jason Brown, let him walk away. What makes you think they wont let Dansby walk away?

supposedly the Skins aren't going to make a big splash this offseason

but looking at their roster they NEED a MLB if they want to run a 3-4...

so it wouldn't surprise me if they try to snag him

Steve Wyche on the NFL Network just said that Dansby hasn't scheduled any more visits besides the one with us.

Good news I suppose.

Steve Wyche on the NFL Network just said that Dansby hasn't scheduled any more visits besides the one with us.

Good news I suppose.
sounds like he is trying to drive up the price a little, which is understandable...anyone else would. Good to know that we are the main suitors

Good to hear that he is at least in Miami for his first visit. Both parties clearly want a deal to be reached and it will all come down to $$$$$$$ whether he signs.

But his signature would be massive. Lets hope it happens :pray:

Even if we get Dansby, he is one piece of a puzzle and we need about 6 more pieces!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom