Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

Yeah and what's your point? I didn't say every late round pick makes it. Heck there are plenty of first round picks that don't make it.

I know all of us fans are expert NFL talent evaluators but I think Bill Parcells has proven himself to be just a little better than we are. So if he signed the kid then I think he has a legitimate shot at making the team.

No..but you named a coupe big name players that got picked up. It doesnt happen very often. Very RARELY will u find a good starter in the very late rounds or those who go undrafted.

You can name 10 people picked very late who are key players, or starters...but then again..you can also name...hundreds and hundreds of other players who get drafted late...or players who get invited to camp who will never make it.

I'm just saying

also to the other guy..

4.6 40 and 4.69 40 is a HUGE differnce.

when u start getting up there in the slower numbers.... .9 is a big differene

If Colston could make it after being drafted in the 7th round, maybe there's hope for Bess who went "one round later." I know Colston's got the quintessential height and size) but come on now, Hofstra? So why not Bess??? Having said all that, after dropping from a projected 3rd round pick to UFA is troublesome, but would be an even bigger steal than Henne is he puts up Colston like numbers!

bess" chances
saprano speaks
The Dolphins, however, called in the fifth round to make sure Bess knew they were watching him closely. When he went undrafted, Miami pounced on his potential. And at this weekend's minicamp, Bess has begun to reveal why.
''I see a player that has pretty good ball skills right now,'' Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said. ``He certainly needs to do some things from a conditioning standpoint. But the one thing with him is, he has been in an offense where they are running a bunch of routes every game. I think that is a positive.''
For an undrafted free agent to make an NFL roster takes both chance and opportunity. But given a thin corps of wide receivers and the Dolphins' decision to go without drafting any other players at the position -- Bess might be in a good situation.

Can I ask you all something how many HI Wrs have ever done anything in the NFL.

Bottomline is that program produces good stats abnd highlights but not to many eilite NFL Players.

He was undrafted because of the program, level of competition, his past, and slow 40.

Could be a good story could be the Next Martin Nance.

But to say he is the next Welker is absurd

Bottomline is that program produces good stats abnd highlights but not to many eilite NFL Players.

He was undrafted because of the program, level of competition, his past, and slow 40.

I agree. I think he has the potential to do well in the NFL, but he hasn't even played a down yet.

Says the visitor who ALSO SAYS.....

Mike Viti, FB - The next Bills UDFA that will become a Probowler

:sidelol:

and if i told you wes wlker or ummmm? wayne chrebet who killed the phins , to small to slow small schools , had a chance you might have laughed at that back then........just saying i dont think hes A LONG SHOT to make a team who lacks wr stars

Bess repaid Jones with three of the most prolific receiving seasons in NCAA history,:up: finishing with a Western Athletic Conference record 293 receptions for 3,610 yards and 41 touchdowns in the Warriors' pass-happy, run-and-shoot offense.

"It's unbelievable that he didn't get drafted anywhere from the second to fourth round," said Jones, now coach of Southern Methodist. "Sometimes these kids' pasts scare the pros and scouts.

5-11 200
wr /returns , davone bess
trust me this kid is for real,
as rod serling says "imagine if you will"
ricky williams leg strength
wes welkers get open ability
and great hands and chris chambers spectactular catch ability.
we got ourselves a steal of a deal!!!!!!!!
seeing is believing
feast your eyes:bugeye:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTnzk7kNpR0
parcells you are the man ,u know your stuff

Davone, is that you???

he wasnt drafted cause he gave a kid a ride who had a stolen good ( radio or something years ago) he was never convicted of any crime.
and also he was small non popular school and he was shifted around from schools,
ive done my study , all that matters is his TALENT, and its for real!
Ok Davone, I believe you on the radio!!!

he wasnt drafted cause he gave a kid a ride who had a stolen good ( radio or something years ago) he was never convicted of any crime.
and also he was small non popular school and he was shifted around from schools,
ive done my study , all that matters is his TALENT, and its for real!

well, it wasnt a radio, it was "or something" The something was stolen weapons!!!! Now, I wish Bess the Best (pun intended). However, your man crush on this guy has me really worried.

thats the first time i ever read guns? all these year he and 3 out of 4 articles this weekend say electronics stolen by friends , davone only said electronics never guns.
anyway my point is we got something here in bess ,all i want to do is win and get first downs ,move the chains , i think he can do that for us. while others say he wont even make the roster.

Back
Top Bottom