Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

Weak schedule=Playing the Jets twice
:lol2:
And may you continue to not even sniff the playoffs with your overpriced failed Free Agents.

Speaking of crash...how did Brett do down the stretch??

Chad did what he always does - feasted on a weak schedule, crashed and burned vs. elite defense in the WC round of the playoffs. How were we wrong again? :confused:. May you have many more WC implosions under his leadership for years to come.

Make sure LC's helmet has extra padding, one more vicious hit over the middle and he may be done.

all i got is that we talking with him, we interested as is he....

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel confirms that the Dolphins have interest in free agent Laveranues Coles, but only "at the right price."

The Fins have seemed a lot more intent on upgrading their offensive line and defense than skill positions to this point. They're not in the mix for any of the top receivers available. Coles is younger and might want at least what T.J. Houshmandzadeh gets. The Dolphins definitely won't pay that.
Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Chad did what he always does - feasted on a weak schedule, crashed and burned vs. elite defense in the WC round of the playoffs. How were we wrong again? :confused:. May you have many more WC implosions under his leadership for years to come.

Make sure LC's helmet has extra padding, one more vicious hit over the middle and he may be done.
Atleast Penny waited until we made the playoffs, rather than throwing in the towel with five games left. And it was against one of the best defenses since the 85 bears. So yeah, Favre even coughed up one against that vaunted 49ers defense.

I suspect this isnt true at this point. I encourage everyone to put this one on your back burner for now.

Why can't some of you guys just wait it out and try not to kill the messenger just yet! Especially some of the J-E-T-S suck, suck, suck fans that have nothing better to do than troll around on "OUR" message boards. CK is just trying to make our Friday into a great weekend so don't throw him to the dogs until you indeed find this to be untrue. Give a fellow brother a chance. Go Phins!

I am pisitive I heard Coles man. I don't know if they were speculating. I hate more than anything what i am doing, I just wanted to get it out there. Don't kill me just yet

L [URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=109"]Laveranues Coles-WR-JetsFeb. 27 - 2:00 pm et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
The Bills are hosting free agent Laveranues Coles on Friday.

Source: Buffalo News averanues Coles
[/URL]-WR-JetsFeb. 27 - 2:00 pm et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
The Bills are hosting free agent Laveranues Coles on Friday.

Source: Buffalo News

Wow now here come the Bills LOL thread is Bull Sh1t

Back
Top Bottom