Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

i only got interest and posabilities for the right price... but talks are going on still

As of now we dont even know if its true

Jets said the same thing about Chad until he whooped up on them.

Same old Jets Fans...every player they get is the best...every year they are going to the Super Bowl.

Chad did what he always does - feasted on a weak schedule, crashed and burned vs. elite defense in the WC round of the playoffs. How were we wrong again? :confused:. May you have many more WC implosions under his leadership for years to come.

Make sure LC's helmet has extra padding, one more vicious hit over the middle and he may be done.

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel confirms that the Dolphins have interest in free agent Laveranues Coles, but only "at the right price."

The Fins have seemed a lot more intent on upgrading their offensive line and defense than skill positions to this point. They're not in the mix for any of the top receivers available. Coles is younger and might want at least what T.J. Houshmandzadeh gets. The Dolphins definitely won't pay that.
Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

rotoworld
The South Florida Sun-Sentinel confirms that the Dolphins have interest in free agent Laveranues Coles, but only "at the right price."
The Fins have seemed a lot more intent on upgrading their offensive line and defense than skill positions to this point. They're not in the mix for any of the top receivers available. Coles is younger and might want at least what T.J. Houshmandzadeh gets. The Dolphins definitely won't pay that.

I don't see this as much of an upgrade, quite honestly. He's been in the league for 10 yrs has had 3 1000 yd seasons and the last two seasons were averaging about 700 yds. Camarillo and Ginn can do that.:confused:

Ughhh. I am excited and upset at the same time. I can't believe I am gonna be forced to cheer for Pennington AND Coles!!! That combo used to make me puke.

Who are you to call out or tell Ck what to or should do? He heard it on the radio and if it's not true then it's on the radio guy not him. Ck is one of the most respected long time posters you will find on any site. His word and opinions has always been one of the best draws to finheaven and IMO someone with 122 posts and member since only JAN 08 shouldn't question him.

lol

ok...i'll bow down to him

you gotta love the elitist attitude of some people...now i know why some people dislike this place (though i could never really leave)

How do they say Coles is younger, they are both 31

Dam you beat me

Wow. Boo this deal, hope it's not true. I do not want him anywhere near this team.

Back
Top Bottom