Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread

The official stop Saying JT will come back thread

people get real JT got traded for a reason Tuna doesnt want the dancing queen back for a reason i love jason taylor and he is part of the dolphin family forever but its not happening he was a dissapointment in washington and said that he would only play for 2 years meaning this is his last season GET REAL

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

''The Redskins must comply with the cap by the start of the league year, Feb. 27, when the free agency period opens. They are likely to release at least one high priced veteran by then, with LB Marcus Washington and DE Jason Taylor prime candidates.''

You just know what JT-forpresident thinks about this ... :chuckle:

seriously, if he wants to come back for cheap i would get his *** back here ASAP. I know there wouldn't be a precise spot for him, the SOLB isn't really what jason is able to do, but he'd be a very usefull pass rusher in our 4 linemen nickel and dime formations... and he obviously could share the SOLB duties on longer 1st and 2nd downs ( i wouldn't see him play full time there, with the dropoff of his weight and his recent injury problems )

why 2 waste money on a player at the end of his career.. NO as much as i love him he is done and will not come back thats like penny going back to NY after what they did to him

i do want him back, who wouldn't want out after having wanny, saban the coward and cam as a coach?

He wanted to play with a contender, and I am sure he would of stayed had Pennington been signed before he left, because lets be honest does anyone here think the fins win more than 5 -6 games without Chad? I doubt it...

I think we need an Official these "Official" threads are getting annoying thread.

Asomugha signs with Oakland

For a change, the Oakland Raiders intercepted CB Nnamdi Asomugha on his way to the free-agent market.
Asomugha signed a three-year deal that is worth a minimum of $45 million and could reach $50 million, a league source said.
It’s a complex contract that the NFL had to sift through and approve, and it has. The deal works like this:
The first two years, worth $28.5 million, are fully guaranteed. In the third year of the contract, if Oakland wants to keep Asomugha, it must pay him the average of the top five highest-paid cornerbacks in the game or $16.875 million — whichever is greater. If the Raiders fail to pick up the option, Asomugha will become a free agent, with Oakland not having the ability to tag him again.
It’s a complex deal, but the bottom line is it’s done. The Raiders kept Asomugha and punter Shane Lechler without having to use a franchise tag.

From NFL.COM

Cant wait to see how they manage to sign draft picks and free agents while stayin under the cap...

Brreaking news--NO more NNamdi!!

Asomugha staying with Raiders

The Raiders signed Nnamdi Asomugha to a three-year deal worth a minimum of $45 million, reports Adam Schefter. More

Oh well, I wasn't for one second thinking he was gonna be a Dolphin so it means little to me that he signs with the Raiders.

I'm surprised - Aso wanted out of that dysfunctional franchise really, really badly. He knows he could have gotten paid very well elsewhere. IMHO, only reason he stays is probably for his family not having to move.

But I think he will get traded. I just don't see how the Raiders can field a team with the ginormous contracts they've got going on...

3 years and get 45 million if he stays all 3...WOW that is huge!

If anyone deserves its probably him. It's a shame he is going to waste his career in Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom