Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a leak , at least 6 games of it .. Miami will be playing NE , Buffalo and the Jets twice each .

Thanks Nostradamus, you are truly a soothsayer.... I see a vision too... it has the Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, and Steelers on our schedule too!! WOW!

Guys the schedule will not be released today, please refer to the huge NFL/Miami Pre/Schedule, we have been discussing this for two weeks and discussing the delay since Monday. Please join the discussion there rather than starting a new thread.

Guys the schedule will not be released today, please refer to the huge NFL/Miami Pre/Schedule, we have been discussing this for two weeks and discussing the delay since Monday. Please join the discussion there rather than starting a new thread.

Thank you, thats all I wanted to know

today

Nick Saban is a jerk.:dolphins: I am ashamed to have been linked to him through his daughters friends older sister who I dated.

:sidelol: He should be ashamed that the whole alabama football team is going to be linked directly to his daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom