Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing that the schedule will be released Wednesday afternoon. There is no link, but expect it to appear on NFLN and ESPN schedules soon. Perhaps our buddy from Bristol and add extra confirmation on this from the Worldwide Leader.
From KFFL:

NFL | Schedule announcement delayed
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:39:51 -0700
Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports the NFL will not release the schedule April 9 and the earliest release date would be Wednesday, April 11.

i hope we play dallas...would be a great match-up...TO and PORTER, come on!!...still remember that Thanksgiving Game in '03...one of the best d-fins games ever

schedule??

hey dolfans, i just got back from my vacation down in miami and believe it or not but even being in miami i missed out on a week finheaven news and and the latest insight on our fins.....before i left however i thougth that the schedule was due to release april 5th but i look and still see nothing except preseason? can someone please fill me in and when the 07-08 schedule will be released

thanks!!!

Schedule was pushed back because they didn't finish it in time. Rumor has it, it will come out on Wednesday. The league said it would come out no later then April 19th.

it got delayed so the earliest it can come out is today but the latest is april 19th so it will be unexpected somtime this week or next week. Its because of some commisionor thing with it not being popular enough to air on TV because theres to many important sports things on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom