Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness to B.Sebo the sched was supposed to be announced on April 5th but got delayed and it was not announced until yesterday that the sched would be announced Today and Sebo posted it on monday so either he is doing great w/ his guesses or he actually knows something- I think it's safe to say he is credible.

I'm with you on this one. He has no reason or point to lie to us about it. The NFL changed the scheduling. I imagine that it's okay for that to happen :)

Official NFL Schedule 2007 Thread

NFL schedule released today, Wed Apr 11th at 1pm ET
Please post your leaks here

ESPN has a 2 hour special today at 1pmET(A 2 hour special)
NFL network has a special today at 1pm ET( A 1 hour special)
NFL network will replay their special multiple times this week, but Im not so sure about ESPN

Here is what I know so Far

PRESEASON
Aug. 11 vs Jacksonville
Dolphin Stadium, 7:30
Aug. 16
at Kansas City(ON TV PRIMETIME)
Arrowhead Stadium, 8
Aug. 25
vs Tampa Bay
Aug. 30
at New Orleans
Louisiana Superdome, 8

Regular Season

WEEk 8-OCT 28- in London vs NY GIANTS 1pm ET(this is a home game)
WEEK 9-NOV 4th-BYE WEEK

We always get leaks leading up to 1pm release. PLease post leaks here so we can assemble schedule prior to 1pm.

2007 Opponents, IM sure we all have seen this a billion times already

HOME
Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Oakland, Dallas, N.Y. Giants

AWAY
Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston, Philadelphia, Washington

I started a new thread to post schedule leaks cause this thread is too long and old and no one has time to ready the million replies to this one to make sense of the wasted jibber jabber going back and forth

I've been praying as usual that the Dolphins game vs. pats up in Foxborough, MA won't be in Dec. or Jan. ....I get screwed on the ticket price (Pats have the highest ave. ticke price in the league), but to sit outside for 3+hours in 20 degree weather just sucks

2007 Opponents, IM sure we all have seen this a billion times already

HOME
Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Oakland, Dallas, N.Y. Giants

AWAY
Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston, Philadelphia, Washington

I hate it when they delay these announcements. I think the draft should also be moved up.:boohoo:

2007 NFL Schedule Thread & Leaks

NFL Schedule being released today.
NFL network having a 1 hour program at 1pm ET
ESPN having a 2 hour special at 1pm ET
NFL Network will reair its show multpile times this week, Im not so sure about ESPN plans

Heres what we Know so Far
Please post any leaks here

Dolphins Preseason Schedule

Aug. 11 vs Jacksonville

Aug. 16
at Kansas City
Arrowhead Stadium, 8

Aug. 25
vs Tampa Bay

Aug. 30
at New Orleans
Louisiana Superdome, 8
Regular Season
Oct 25th-Wk8--NY Giants (London Home Game) 1pm
Nov 4th-Wk9--BYE WEEK
Any leaks please post here...

LAst year by this time, we were able to piece together about half the schedule, maybe they are runnign a tighter ship this year

I'll be going to our home opener this year and if it's Dallas we play, then I say we kick their Cowboy a$$es back to Texas.

I was hoping for the Raiders or Giants though :wink:

Not going to be the Cowboys, their week one opponent will be
NY Giants on primetime-Sun night football-NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom