Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, looks like you guys will be coming to Foxboro to freeze your little fins off on December 23.

No Times yet

Sept. 9 @ Washington
Sept. 16 Dallas
Sept. 23 @ New York Jets
Sept. 30 Oakland
Oct. 7 @Houston
Oct. 14 @Cleveland
Oct. 21 New England
Oct. 28 New York Giants(London)
BYE WEEK
Nov. 11 Buffalo
Nov. 18 @Philadelphia
Nov. 26 @ Pittsburgh(Monday Night)
Dec. 2 New York Jets
Dec. 9 @Buffalo
Dec. 16 Baltimore
Dec. 23 @New England
Dec. 30 Cincinnati

Like you won't be coming in Oct to sweat your beer bellies off? Troll

Geez, some people just can't take a little playfullness.

And by the way, if I had to pick a tiime to play @Miami, it would be around Oct. But the game will be tough no matter when it is.

geez AT pitts again....damn second week vs dallas...i better start making arrangements now

Other then trying to dicredit the poster for whatever reason you deem necessary, was there a point to this post?

Yeah there was a point...a place to post schedule leaks when they come available, I did not see the other thread, and after looking at it, its 13 pages long, most of which is not informative at all. I assumed that it would be a good idea to have a thread with info rather than back nd forth bantering. Sorry for the problem.

Glad to see the Pitt game later in the year. If/when Porter gets suspended, his time should be up by then.

we get you here in december again! i wish joey was still your qb :(

i wish we could get a night game against you guys...either here or at your place.

we open on the road against the redskins.last time we opened on the road against the redskins, we went to the superbowl.

of course that team had marino at qb.

Geez, some people just can't take a little playfullness.

And by the way, if I had to pick a tiime to play @Miami, it would be around Oct. But the game will be tough no matter when it is.

What's the difference in what you said compared to me? Nothin' :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom